37.

NICK P.O.V.: the next 3 weeks passed pretty quickly and Demi and I started planning our wedding with Joe and Sophie's help. We were in their house hanging out all together at the living room while looking for dates for our wedding.

Sophie: okay, which month? (Demi smiled to me from the distance as she played with Layla in her arms and shrugged)

Demi: November?

Joe: November? (He asked surprised and I nodded) next month?

Nick: yep

Sophie: that's fucking amazing, I'm craving some party time

Demi: and it's kids friendly (she said smiling before placing a kiss on Layla's forehead)

Joe: are you being good to your auntie, Layla? (He asked the baby and she simply smiled as if she was understanding everything) great, be kind

Demi: she's always kind, aren't you? (She said quietly to Layla in her lap and I bit my lip watching them and daydreaming about us having our own family someday)

Sophie: Nick...Nick! (I glanced at her and she raised her eyebrows) and?

Nick: and?...what?

Sophie: I asked what kind of place you wanted to rent but seems like you were somewhere else (I chuckled and nodded)

Nick: I was, I'm sorry. Okay...we want some chill and fancy place, do we? (I asked Demi and she nodded glancing briefly at us)

Demi: yes, please (Layla started crying and Demi hugged her) shh, what happened baby?

Joe: she's probably just sleepy, I'll take her to bed

Demi: kay, go with daddy princess, he'll make you sleep (she kissed the baby's head and Joe walked upstairs with her)

Demi started to use her phone close to us and Sophie wrote some things down before Joe called out from upstairs.

Joe: baby, Layla wants some milk before sleeping (Sophie sighed and stood up)

Sophie: that little girl is crazy guys (we smiled and she stood up) we'll be right back, just a second

Nick: sure, go ahead (once she left the living room, I saw beside Demi and she glanced at me) what has you so glued to the screen?

Demi: nothing, I was just looking for some dresses (she said with a tiny smile and I pecked her lips)

Nick: I'm really anxious to see you wearing a wedding dress for me...I don't think it could get any better

Demi: and I really hope you like the kind of dresses I have in mind

Nick: I will, everything looks good on you (she giggled and intertwined our fingers)

Demi: you froze earlier, did something happen?

Nick: nope, I was just watching you with Layla and daydreaming a bit

Demi: (she raised her eyebrows with a smile) daydreaming about what? May I know?

Nick: daydreaming about us having our own family

Demi: wouldn't that be awesome? (I nodded smiling and she kissed my hand softly) Nick?

Nick: yea?

Demi: I think we should talk about some things today

Nick: anything I should worry about? (She shook her head slightly)

Demi: n-no, I don't think so