27.

DEMI P.O.V.: after making up with Nick, I was allowed to stay during the whole tour and so, I did. I would have fun everyday with the whole Jonas family and their team. As August arrived someone did with it too.

It was late night and we were heading back to our hotel rooms after one of the 5 last shows of the tour when we heard a liquid splashing the hall. I looked behind me and my jaw dropped.

Sophie: fuck Joe, the baby is coming

Joe: what the- what do I do?

Kevin: I'll call the hospital, you go take her to the car

Joe: can you walk? (She nodded and Joe's parents started to walk with them to the parking lot of the hotel)

Sophie: wait! I need the clothes of the baby

Joe: I'll get them

Demi: no, I'll go, don't worry. You just go to the hospital we'll be there soon (they nodded and left)

We entered to their bedroom with a cardkey that Joe threw to Nick before leaving and I looked for Sophie's clothes as Nick grabbed a bag for Joe.

Nick: you have the baby's things? (I nodded grabbing Sophie's and the baby's bags and he grabbed Joe's) let's go then

Demi: yea

We arrived a couple of minutes later to the hospital and found everyone but Joe and Sophie in the waiting room.

Nick: where are they?

Danielle: she's in labor already so they don't let anyone inside the room (we nodded)

Demi: how long it's gonna take? (Denise frowned)

Denise: it's her first baby so probably a while...a couple hours maybe

Paul: you could all go get some sleep

Nick: I'll stay

Demi: me too (he nodded and glanced at Dani and Kevin)

Paul: you guys should go back to the hotel and be with Alena and Valentina there, they're already sleeping (I glanced at them sleeping in their parents' lap and nodded)

Kevin: I would like to be here when they're out with the baby

Denise: you guys probably won't be able to see that baby right after he or she's born...and those girls want a comfier bed, I'm sure (they laughed)

Danielle: babe, I think your mom is right, we should go and come visit tomorrow morning

Kevin: umm...okay (they left some minutes later and I sat beside Nick in front of their parents)

Nick: are you sleepy? (He asked me wrapping an arm around my shoulders and I rested my head on his chest)

Demi: not too much, I could stay up through the whole night to make sure they're okay (he nodded)

Nick: me too (he kissed my head and I smiled)

Paul: it seems like yesterday you and your brothers were playing around the house with cars and now Joe's waiting to meet his first baby...and Kevin has two girls already. Frankie is like, and adult already too (we laughed and Denise smiled sweetly at Nick and I)

Denise: I wonder when it's gonna be your turn (she said smiling and I blushed glancing up at Nick)

Nick: well, we don't wanna rush into anything so (he shrugged) and I think we're still young

Denise: of course you are, I was just gushing about it (I nodded slightly)

We waited until 5 a.m. when the pink light turned on making us celebrate. They didn't allow us to see them but told us they were fine, so we headed back to the hotel ready to meet them tomorrow morning there.