33.

DEMI P.O.V.: The next morning I woke up before Nick and ran downstairs silently. It was his birthday and of course, I was the happiest.

I grabbed the cake I told Max to save in the house before we got out of the car and went upstairs again. I sat beside Nick as he slept still and lit up the candles before started to sing. He opened his eyes confused and smiled instantly when he saw me with the cake in my hands. As I was finishing the "Happy birthday", he blew the candles and smiled at me sweetly.

Nick: I love you baby

Demi: and I love you too...it's sugar free, I did it, hope it's not too bad (I said chuckling and he kissed my cheek softly)

it's sugar free, I did it, hope it's not too bad (I said chuckling and he kissed my cheek softly)

Nick: I bet it's delicious 

Demi: wanna try some? (He nodded and we ate some cake for breakfast while covering under the sheets cause it was a slight cold morning)

Nick: told ya, this is just the best cake I've ever ate (I smiled big seeing he liked it)

Demi: thank you, I wanted it to do the best cake ever for you

Nick: and it worked princess

Demi: but I also have another present for you

Nick: really? (He asked surprised) I thought this was enough

Demi: nope, I have a few more gifts for you today...wanna see the next one?

Nick: sure (I smiled and stood up from bed)

Demi: just wait here, I'll be back

Nick: kay (I ran to my suitcase and took off it a small box)

Demi: this is for you, I hope you like it

Nick: let's see (he opened it, a smile growing on his face as he recognized the locket necklace)

Nick: it's so cool

Demi: take a look inside and umm...behind

Nick: okay, let me see (he opened it glancing at me after it)

Demi: we have another pics but umm...that one it's always been special for me. There's a message behind (he truned the locket necklace around and read for me)

Nick: "I love you, since this day and forever" (he bit his lip with teary eyes and kissed me sweetly) thank you, you are the best girl of the world...I love you too Demi, way more than you can even imagine (we hugged and he kissed my forehead)

Demi: don't think this is over, is just starting

Nick: really?

Demi: yep, so get ready...I'll post something for your birthday, wait

Ddlovato

Liked by joejonas, selenagomez, nickjonas and 2

Liked by joejonas, selenagomez, nickjonas and 2.947.344 more
ddlovato happy birthday to my love ❤. May the universe give you the best things it has...you're my happiness, I love you Nick
nickjonas you're mine. I love you, sweetheart 💜

_____________NEWS__________
Guys, I have a new project of one shots where you leave a request on the comments section writing a song and a ship and I write something with it. Don't forget to check it out and leave a request. Love only