Threeways

𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥
𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘧 𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦, 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦, 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 ;)
~

I woke up to all of the other girls awake when my mind goes back to those girls from yesterday.

A smile crosses my face of the thought of the word 'team'. I felt happy making new friends and plus becoming a team.

"Are you woke Lucy?" Erza wakes up next to me. "Yeah", "sometimes it can be irritating when you don't know the time of the day" she giggles.

"But it feels so much like night" I giggle along with Erza. "Well, good morning I guess" she smiled.

I smiled back at her and said good morning. "Ah, *yawns* Juvia is really tired" Juvia said.

Me and Erza looked at each other and laughed. "Good morning I think" levy then woke up and smiled at us.

"I think I can guess what the day or time is" my mind flashes back to the day I got drugged.

It was night time when I met him, and when I woke up I suppose it was day time, so a few hours passed.. so it must be early in the morning.

"I know now, good morning guys" I laugh making Erza, Levs, and Juvia laugh with me.

"Good morning" they said in unison. "They're coming to get us today" Juvia sighed sadly.

"Yeah, I'm not ready to leave you guys, I like this team that we have" I giggle. "Right! It was all my idea"

Juvia stood proudly. "Hey! It was my idea" a tick mark formed on Erza's head while me and Levy just sit there sweat dropping.

"No! Juvia formed this amazing team" Juvia smirked intensively at all of us.

"Grrr, damn you Juvia, that doesn't even make sense!" me and Levy started laughing crazily. "Yeah yeah".

She shooed Erza. All of a sudden our laughs get cut off when the doors opened.

Multiple men came in taking away girls and leaving with them.

I grit my teeth in anger at how they can just do that.

"Lucy calm down" Juvia rubbed my back. "Its not fair how our cases have been closed, these men are monsters!"

"I agree with you, but I don't think we can change anything now" Erza sighed.

The doors opened again revealing a man with long spiky hair and piercings on his face, and a man with dark blue hair.

Then, another man with light blue hair with a red tattoo on his face, and lastly the one that I hate to see the most.

Natsu.

"Let's go.." Natsu grabs my hands and put the cuffs on my wrist. "Bye Lucy..we will see each other again"

Juvia looked at me sadly making me tear up. "Bye Lucy" Erza smiled weakly. "Bye Lu-Chan" levy smiled.