Questions

Stinglu lemon so beware.
~

Broken

"You really thought you could get away from me Lucy??" Sting smacked her ass while she was bent over on his lap.

"N-no!! I'm sorry!" Lucy winced in pain again. "I thought so" he smacked it again harsh-fully.

"Is that it, you like that salmon head do you??" He smacked her ass again and grabbed her hair. Lucy didn't say anything.

"Fine, don't fucking expect that you will be sleeping here tonight, but first, I'll have my way with you."

Lucy is too hurt to even get up, he lifted her up and placed her body fully on the bed. "N-no please.." she grabbed his arm softly.

"Lucy you have to be punished" he glared at her and sighed. "But why did you have to say that to him?"

"Because I wanted him to know that you're mines" he grinned. They were already fully naked.

Sting lifted up Lucy's legs over his shoulder and grabbed her waist swiftly and quickly pounded into her body.

Lucy moaned out loud sending shivers down her spine with he nails digging into the sheets.

"Fuck Lucy~" he dug his face in her neck sucking on her skin. He clapped his hips against her feeling the wetness coming out as he was in.

"N-Nooo~ Ahh~" she arched her back. "That's it moan for me" he smacked her ass again.

Lucy blinked and to her surprise, she could see the presence of Natsu. 'I can't be hallucinating again..' Lucy touched his chest.

She continued moaning as he scratched her thighs. 'Why am I having hallucinations??' She shut her eyes closed and imagined Natsu pounding in her guts.

He stopped and laid down making Lucy open her eyes again.

He grabbed her body and sat her on top of him. With Lucy already knowing what to do, she started bouncing on him.

The room was filled with moans again. After 10 minutes, Lucy was about to reach her high.

But before she could he pulled her off of him. Lucy knew exactly what and didn't respond since she don't want a child.

Especially NOT from the man in front of her. Lay down Lucy. She laid down and face her back towards him.

Soon enough his arm reached around her waist making her gasp. "Lucy..you miss him?"

Lucy hesitated and nodded yes. "Do you like him?" She stayed quiet thinking if she actually liked Natsu. "Y-yes" she said.

"Lastly, do you love him?" Lucy's eyes widened. She haven't seen Natsu in so long.

She always thought of him. And she knows that he misses her very much.

"No, I don't but I have seen another side of Natsu that makes me want to hold him, to make sure he's not scared, to soon fall in love with him" she sighed.

"I see, you know I like you too, I sometimes treat you like shit, but it can be because I like you"

Lucy's eyes widened again. Natsu has had sex with Lisanna many times she believes and she knows sting always has sex with Yukino.

And Natsu was no better then sting, but somehow she had a deep feeling for Natsu.

Also not seeing him for so long. "O-oh" she hesitantly said. "That's all?" He rubbed her stomach. "Yes, I'm sorry"

They stayed quiet for a while until Lucy fell asleep.

~

"DAMMIT LUCE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU" Natsu immediately smacked her.

"N-NATSU" a tear fell down her eye.

-
"Luce you know I miss you" he planted his lips on hers. "I miss you too" she smiled and kissed him fully.

-
"Don't leave me.."

"Luce"

"DONT LEAVE ME!!"

-
Lucy shot up screaming at the top of her lungs when sting awoke and maids rushed in the room.

"LUCY!" Sting grabbed her shoulders. She was breathing heavily and sweating.

In her dream when Natsu says 'don't leave me' his face was torn up and his eyes were white with blood coming down his face everywhere.

"NOOOOO STOP GET IT OUT OF MY HEADDD!!" Lucy was still screaming as maids and Sting tries to calm her down.

Sting hesitated at first but soon crashed his lips on hers. 'Natsu..' she closed her eyes.

He quickly pulled away from her making her open her eyes again and look at him in shock. "Lucy! Are you okay!?" His eyes widened.

"Y-yes thank you" she looked down. Was she going crazy?

The maids bring water for her and a towel to dry her body. "Look, we will talk about, you know Yesterday, be lucky that I'm being really nice"

He rolled his eyes making Lucy giggle and smile at him. "Thanks, you" she nodded her head.

"No problem, come one so we can go eat breakfast" Lucy nodded and left the room with sting in a robe.

The maids left as well after cleaning. Soon as when breakfast was served, sting set down the plates and they started eating.

"So...I know how you feel about that salmon head and you better be lucky I'm being fucking generous"

He put his hand on her shoulder making chills run down her spine. "W-what do you mean?"

Sting hugged heavily. "Fuck I can't believe I'm about to say this" he whispered loud but Lucy could hear.

Lucy was confused. "I...shit" Lucy still being confused. "Um..." she was still confused with it written all over her face.

"I-..."

"I'll...let you go back to him.."