Bears

^^you'll get it(ᴗ ͜ ) later in the story

~

"Hey luce everything's packed right?" Natsu came out the bathroom. "Hm...hold on a sec"

She checked all the drawers. "Yeah" Natsu quickly put on a shirt "they could come any minute, and I have someone to hook us up for a mansion."

Lucy smiled. "Ok! Let's go" they grabbed their suitcases and left the room.

They turned and seen the rest of their friends standing there. "Took ya long enough flamebrain"

Gray smirked. "Whatever, everyone ready?" He put his arm around Lucy making her blush. "Hell yeah"

Jellal said making everyone laugh. They all left the estate but to Lucy....this didn't really felt like a estate...

Or should she say home. But she did find someone she loved. And it was unexpected.

They got in the car and left. No one was there anymore in that place. Everyone either left...or went to jail having to lie where they were at.

"I bet the place is gonna be boring" Erza rested her head on the side. "I'm not that broke"

Natsu said all the way in the front. "Mhm" the drive to the house was about two hours so it's far.

"Natsu" Lucy whispered to Natsu. He looked to her and back to let her know that he hears her. "Your support" she smiled.

He smiled and lifted his hand to her face. "Thanks beautiful" and landed on her thigh.

"Get a room you two"gajeel said. "Shut the fuck up" Natsu said making everybody laugh except a irritated Gajeel.

~

Two hours later everyone was asleep except Natsu. Well of course because he's driving.

'Almost there' he grinned because he surely knew what the house was gonna look like.

They finally arrived and Natsu pulled in the big driveway. "Sheesh" he smiled and walked in the house.

"Ah, Natsu you're here" his friends Virgo and Leo as known as loke walked up to him.

"What's up, the house is nice, you guys are living here with us too?" He said. "Yep! Food, clothes, all on us"

Virgo added in. "Great. I'll go wake up the others" he walked away out the door. To put details in..

The place is a mansion. But the neighborhood thinks that a loving couple lives there. Lol fools.

"Yo wake up guys" he said but the girls only woke up. "Fucking heavy sleepers, ladies close your ears"

They all closed their ears confused when Natsu honked the horn two times waking up the boys. "Jeez Natsu what the fuck?"

Gray lifted up. "I obviously said wake up, well come out everyone and take a look"

He walked to the other side to open the door for Lucy. "Woah" she got out abt the mansion. "This is nice" Levy said.

"Yes! A secret house mansion, fuck yes" gajeel cheered. "Gajeel calm down" Levy laughed.