planning

"Sir we did all the looking we can, I don't know if we will ever be able to find Ms. Heartfilia"

The tired, angry man hit his fist on the table shocking two of the guards. "Is the police involved?"

He asked slightly looking up at them. "No the police in Fiore and nothing but assholes who don't care" one the soldiers said in all seriousness.

Turns out one of the girls that got kidnapped was his daughter. "I won't stop at all cost until my daughter is here"

He sat back down and got back to his work. The guards left the room continuing the search.

"I'll bring you back Lucy I swear" he sighed and stared at the ceiling thinking...

~

"Haa yesss~" hands gripping in her waist and he continues to thrust his body against hers.

The couple both feeling nothing but pleasure in their eyes and insides. "N-natss~u Ngh fuck~•" she pulled on the sheets as he continues.

He thought nothing but the sight in his eyes and decided to go deeper to the point where it could poke up in her stomach.

"OH FUCK YES~!" She screamed bit her lip as his pace went up. "N-nat-su~ c-comin-g!" she warned.

But fortunately not enough time to tell him again when she came on the sheets and all other their thighs and the condom.

Both of them were panting heavy breaths trying to calm down. "How many rounds was this" he smirked.

"I-I don't know yo be honest" she smiled at him but a blush was also able to show on her face.

They weren't in the hotel anymore actually.

~

"We all lost right" Erza, Juvia, Levy, and Lucy all looked slumped defeated. "Yeah" they all said in unison.

"But guys...I may have to tell you some bad and good news, it's kind of......troubling for all of us"

~

"You told them?" Natsu asked her as they get dressed into some undergarments. "Yeah, they were shocked but about the princess thing and us"

She smiled. "Figured" he chuckled at the response. "But also scared because if you get caught, Gray, Jellal, and Gajeel might also get caught"

She played with her fingers scratching at the edges of her fingertips. She started doing that when she gets nervous.

But Natsu came over and kissed her before she could do any damage. "Listen, you promised me that you'll always come find me"

He smiled at her. "Right" they changed the sheets and covers. "But I feel so scared, someday it might.."

"It will happen one day Luce, I'm sorry" he picked her up and they sat on the bed.

"So what now" she leaned into his neck and embraced him. "Let's enjoy being a couple" he chuckled.

"I still can't get over these tats you have, it's hot" she smiled. "Let's talk about yours" he smirked.

"L-let's not talk about it" her face reddened and she leaned back into his neck.

The salmon chuckled once again before embracing her. "Lets just enjoy all time that we can before its all gone".

He smiled and they fell back on the bed both laughing in ecstasy.

But it was all cut off when their crazy ass friends walked in. "Put some fucking clothes on flamebrain"

"Hey Lucy-chan" Levy smiled. "Hey guys but what's with the sudden burst in"

Lucy asked questionably. "Pfft that's what she said" Natsu whispered to Gray but them to being too dumb for everyone to hear.

They both got knocked out by thee Erza."thanks for that" Gajeel sighed.

"I swear they're like fucking children" juvia laughed. "Agreed" Lucy walked to the dresser and got changed into a dress sweater.

"So what's up guys" Natsu finally got up and walked to the dresser to change into something.

"We...suspect that one of the victims know where this place is" Jellal said.

"Really?" Natsu got up. "Dont we need to move somewhere else?" Lucy added in.

"Fortunately yes but it will have to either be somewhere underground or we move into a big house".

Erza lifted her thinking glasses. "Why do you even have glasses Erza?" Levy asked.

"For when I think, so is that the plan?" She looked at everyone.

It was quiet for some time. Lucy had worry in her eyes that any time police would show up.

She felt the need to move now. "I wanna leave..Lets all move into a big house...mansion"

She said standing up and rubbing her arm. "Anyone else agree?" Gray said.

It was silent for natsu. She thought 'whys he thinking so hard'

But the silence broke for him after everyone agreed to it. "Yeah, we have all the money we need so lets do this" he smiled

Everyone smiled and looked at each other. "Yay!!" Lucy squealed and clapped her hands.

"We get move in with each other!!" Erza, Lucy, Juvia, and Levy all said hugging each other.

Meanwhile the guys just stared and smiled.
"But anyways Natsu if we will be moving in together we have to hide ourselves completely".

Gajeel said to him putting his hand on his shoulder. "I know, we have to leave now too"