Friends and..

I LOVE MELANIE SO MUCHHHH,anyways onto the chappiiiiiie ◕◡◕ ༽つ
~
I woke up the next morning with a man's arm wrapped around my waist. His salmon hair brightened in my eyes.

I smirk evilly but blush crazily realizing we are.. "EEP" I accidently kick him off the bed.

"OW LUCY" I heard him groan in pain. "s-sorry!" I blush and cover my face in embarrassment.

He sighed and got up putting on his underwear. "You're not mad are you?" I looked at him shyly. His back was facing me when he turned.

He walked around the bed to my side and sighed resting his arms on the sides of me.

"Of course not" he laughed in my chest. I looked at him dumbfounded. "I mean I could punish you for doing that" he had a tick mark.

'CRAP I FUCKED IT UP THIS TIME' My hands started trembling thinking of ways to change his mind.

I thought about last night when an Idea popped in my head. 'THIS WILL WORK' as his hands started moving I quickly kissed him.

I closed my eyes but understood how shocked he was. Until his body leaned down on mines to the bed.

His hands gripped my thighs as I wince in pain. (A/N he still gotta bit of cruelty in the bed tho😏).

He grinned and bit my lip asking for entrance. Me being me I allowed and let his tongue slip in with mines.

We had a fierce battle of making out and touching. I felt a sting of pain when he smacked my ass.

I gasped loudly breaking that chain of tongues. I looked lustfully at his smirking face. 'Damn you' I thought.

He lifted up and walked to the bathroom. "Cmon" he called for me. "O-okay!" I said.

It didn't really feel much of a bother walking around the room naked. He saw all of my naked body so I don't really think much of it.

"I feel like I wanna say your name 10 times just to know you are here" he turned on the shower but then looked at me.

He leaned on the wall and crossed his arms. "Go ahead, more then ten times but I'm still here".

I sighed and then looked at him. "Natsu..Natsu..Natsu..Natsu..Natsu..." 'He's still here'

"Natsu..Natsu..Na-Natsu..." My hands started trembling as he keeps smiling at me. "N-Na-Natsu" my eyes get watery when I realized I was crying.

"Natsu" I was crying and wiping my eyes. It's been a whole year of not seeing him. And now that I see him permanently in my eyes again...

"You'll be with me permanently now Luce" he chuckled as more tears fell down. His arms wrapped around my waist.

"I-I'm fine just caught up in a moment" I sniffled and wiped my tears away. He pecked me on the forehead.

"Well get used to this lifestyle" he laughed making me smile. I nodded my head fast. "Right!"

After a hour of showering