Birth

"YOU COMPLETELY DENIED MY ORDERS LUCY!!" The blonde was sitting there in distress.

"Dad I'm sorry, you were taking so long to decide that I wanted to go see him myself" she sighed.

"That doesn't give you a reason to sneak in the facility and go see him! Lucy...I don't know if he should be there"

"WHAT? Dad you can't do that! He's a changed man...he has me, our friends are all he's got!" She looked at him in shock.

"I can have him out of jail but Lucy he's not seeing you on that day" he rubbed his face and walked away.

She sat there feeling her heart rate pound excessively. She couldn't speak nor stop staring at the floor.

Why was it so hard to see him?

But it wasn't enough for her to give up. After she has the baby, she wanted to go stay with Natsu. Or at least she has to persuade her dad a offer.

~

"Girl you know that he's gonna say no?" Levy comforted Lucy. "I have to try...he's the father of a princess's baby" lucy rubbed her stomach.

"Okay, so you're gonna basically talk Natsu into living with us? If you do that can you least get him to allow the others?"

Juvia asked with pleading eyes. "Yeah, sure" Lucy smiled. She sighed because she wasn't sure if he was gonna say yes.

But it was worth a try.

"Absolutely not", "come on dad! You have to at least forgive him...and me. Look I won't ask you for anything else, just please..."

He thought for a moment and sighed. "He's doing the rest of his time, he can video call you when you have the baby".

"Dad what?...", "he can live with us after his time is up after the three months. Lucy please don't ask for anything more".

"It's because you won't let me be happy" his eyes widened when he saw Lucy crying. "Lucy...".

He sat on the floor with his upset daughter and hugged her. "I know your mom would want all your saying, but I don't know if I can trust him".

"Im your father and I have to protect you Lucy, he can live with us and let me see if he is trusted".

She wipes her tears and nods with a smile. She got up and left the room. 'Three months...you can handle this Lucy'.

Three months later

"Your belly has gotten bigger Lucy" Erza was drinking tea with her. "I know right, I remember that month where I experienced nothing but pain".

"That's how it is for a parent about to have her child" Juvia walked in with Gray. "Hey gray" Lucy waved.

"What's up, how's the second flamebrain" he chuckles. "Great, Natsu gets out this month, so at least I'll be able to see him" she smiles.

"I can't wait to see Natsu" Erza said. "I know, we all miss him" Levy got up from her chair.

"We should get ice cream to celebrate, in a few days he gets to come out and live with us" the blonde stood up.