Soft

"You ask me why I'm so cruel?...
Because I don't believe in a family or love...
I lost that many years ago...
and idgaf about staying how I am today"

~

"So you're name is sting right?" The boss said looking at his paper and then looked up at him.

"Yes sir, when will the auction begin?" The boss put the paper down and raised his glasses.

"It will begin the day after tomorrow, we will have your lady ready for you in a snap", "thanks boss" he smirked and left the office.

'I heard your name was Lucy Heartfilia, and your a busty blonde...can't wait' he smirks at the thought.

~

"Th-that's why? Because you lost love and a family many years ago?" Lucy was shocked.

"Yes, quit all your blabbering and don't ask me that fucking question again" he got up and walked in the bathroom.

Lucy knew she was gonna be auctioned the day after tomorrow, she wasn't ready, and she didn't know how the new guy was gonna be like.

But the thought of a man who turned cold from being happy made her feel a type of way.

She looked at him staring at the mirror of himself. 'What's he doing?' She continued looking at him.

"M-master" Lucy looked down shyly. He looked at her in the eye of a cold wolf. "What?" Lucy looked up at him.

She walked up to him where she was just two inches away from his neck since he was so tall. "I-I"

"Hurry up and say it I don't have time" he lifted her chin up to him harshly but not too harshfully.

"I-I'm s-sorry about your past...I had a past just like you, my father was a drunk and...

my mom was never there at times but she would sometimes come and feed me".

Lucy continued her words. "We weren't always a bad family, we had a good side, but I just wanted to say, if you took it worse than me.. I'm sorry"

Natsu only glared at her. "I know you hate my guts and I'm only a slave to you, but I feel your pain".

Lucy became a little too afraid to stare at him, so she just laid her head down.

Natsu left the bathroom from her standing in front of him, and walked over to the bed. He took off the cover and the sheets and changed them.

Lucy only stood there, but turned around and watched him change the bed sheets and the cover.

As soon as he was done, he got on the bed and stretched his legs out under the cover. Only thing showing was his gold chain and his muscular body.

That Lucy hated to admit it, but liked. "Come over here" she was surprised that he pointed to his lap.

Lucy hesitated at first...but she decided to go ahead, she didn't of course want his mad side out again.