Hallucinating?

Beware, stinglu lemon ;) also thank you so much for 1k reads♡︎!!

~

I woke up the next morning to a man snuggled into my chest. Half of me says 'I wish this was Natsu' but half of me says 'this is cute?' .

I try getting up to go to the bathroom but was still stuck in his hold.

'Crap' I thought. I tapped his shoulder to wake him up but he still didn't. I tug a bit on his hair. Still not up.

'Fuck' I hate to do this. My hand slowly goes down to his shorts. 'Fuck fuck fuck fuckkkkk' I shut my eyes.

Before I could even make a move, I feel a hand grab my arm. I open my eyes wide.

"Ha..why make a move so suddenly?" He smirked at me but then hovered over my slowly. "I-iii"

"It doesn't matter, Cmon, shower" he got up and walked to the dresser.

"I- I was trying to wake you up, but I didn't know how"

He looked at me and grinned. "Don't worry, you will soon" he smirked giving me my towel and wash cloth then walking past me.

I just stared at the wall. 'R-right..' I walked in the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

I watched him turn on the shower and start getting undressed slowly. 'This is...a lot similar to Natsu' I stare but then look away.

When he gets in the shower I get undressed quickly trying to get this over with.

I was facing the wall while he was facing the shower. I grabbed some soap and rubbed it on the rag.

I put it back down and washed my body. I look behind me to see him washing his body as well.

"You know you aren't a virgin anymore blondie?" He turned around to face me. "Yea..I know" I looked down.

"Look up at me" his chin brought his way to my face softly making me look at him.

"So why are you still scared of sex? Huh?" 'Is he serious' I hide my anger.

"If you were a girl drugged and kidnapped, you would probably hate how you got your virginity stolen".

I turned around and got out of the shower because I was done. "I wasn't done talking to you" he got out as well.

"But I gave you my answer", "so? It isn't like I'm gonna hurt you" I didn't say anything and looked away.

He wrapped a towel around his body and passed by me leaving the bathroom.

"I never said you were gonna hurt me" my hands were trembling for no reason. "I just wish I was still at home, this couldn't have happened to me".

"I didn't drug you blondie, pinkie did" he took off his towel making me look away.

"Oh yeah" I heard a drawer open dig through something. "Here" I turned back around to see him have his underwear on.