Tempting (gruvia and jerza)

"Um...g-gray-sama I don't know if we should" she grabbed ahold of his arm after he lifted her skirt.

"Why?" He raised an eyebrow. "Well, you see...Im scared now I guess" she looked away.

But she was secretly hiding the fact that she wanted to smirk. Juvia gone dangerous mode.

"Don't irritate me Juvia, listen we did it tons of times, why the sudden change of heart now??" He said.

"I just don't wanna okay" she pouted. "Well, could I at least get a blowjob??" He sighed and leaned back on the bed.

"Hmmmm, ring ring ring, oh lookey here I have a phone" she pretended to get her phone and walked out the room.

She called Erza. "Erza I can't do this shit do you know who gray is???" Erza sighed. "I know you can't, Levy already told me that she lost"

"Yeah you see now that she lost to GAJEEL? What makes you think I can win?" Juvia huffed.

"...okay listen, change of rules..."

~

Juvia went back in the room and sighed. 'I hope this works' she walked up to gray and took her hair out of a ponytail.

"Gray-Sama, let's play a game" she smiled adorably. She didn't catch that blush from him but...let's not speak on that right now(ᴗ ͜ ᴗ).

"What's up?" He raised an eyebrow in await. "Whoever cums first, takes control" she smirked.

"I been took control" he crossed his arms. "Well I will if I win" she smiled. "And if I win?"

"You can take as many rounds as you can" she grinned. "Thought you weren't a person of my rounds?"

He smirked evilly at her making her shiver. "W-well you see...I-I can deal with it this time"

She laughed nervously. "Alright, deal" he took off his shirt. He turned her around and took off her  dress.

He kissed on her neck and bit on it as she gives out low moans.

"G-gray-EEP" she accidentally squealed when he quickly ripped her bra off and massaged her breast.

"Haa~" she moaned. He pinched at her nipples and  and turned her around to kiss her. "Mhmmm" she moaned.

He layed her on the bed and took off his pants along with her panties. She wasn't...surprisingly wet.

"I see you're taking this seriously" he smirked. "Try me" she smirked at him. He took off his under and placed his tip against her entrance.

"Ha~" she softly moaned. "It's too big let's cancel"

"Fuck no " he grabbed her hips and slammed into her as she lets out a loud moan along with a Yelp.

He thrusted into her at full speed as she continuously lets out his name and unnoticed moans.

"Y-YES! Fuck~" she gripped the sheets and moaned again and again. She couldnt loose. She couldn't.

His rounds are too much for her. Like, seriously. "Haa nghh~".

~

After about three rounds they weren't tired. But Juvia was soon to be tired. He kept thrusting and she kept moaning.

"G-gray ngh haaaaa~" she moaned and stared at him. She couldn't take it anymore, she was just gonna have to deal with the rounds.

"I- I'm cumming, okay! I'm gonna do it" she gasped and released onto the condom.

Gray put on a condom the third round because he supposedly knew that she was gonna give up.

He smirked and kissed her. "Y-you cruel b-bastard, I loves you gray sama...oh gosh I'm so tired~"

Juvia layed back and drifted to sleep. "Love you too" he grinned

~

"Jellal we aren't doing it" Erza averted her eyes. "Why do you think you are the dominant one?"

He raised and eyebrow and grinned. "B-because, I speak like I own you and act so it's best if I own y-WHA?!"

He picked her up by surprise and brought their bodies to the wall. "J-jellal!" She blushed.

"I let you own me because I like you Erza, now it's my turn" he smirked. 'Jellal gone bad how can I give in??'

He kissed her and ripped off her shirt. "Mmm~" she moaned. 'WAIT NO I REFUSE TO LOOSE'

She pulled away from him and let out heavy breaths. "H-how about w-we play a g-game?"

He grinned and took off his shirt. "I'm listening" Erza sighed. She took off her skirt and let her hair down.

"Whoever comes first, is the looser, if you loose, I get to be dominant all the time, if I loose you get to have full domination over me"

She crossed her arms and smirked. "Deal?" She walked up to him and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek.

He grabbed her biceps and clashed his lips on her. "Deal" he smirked at her.

They attached tongues together and made out in a battle. It probably lasted for like 3 minutes.

Since drool went down there mouths. He pulled away and let her catch her breath.

They both fell on the bed and took off the remaining clothes they had on. He let her arch and swiftly thrusted in.

"Ngh HAA~" she moaned while he continues pounding his hips against hers.

"I-I won't l-loose hngh yes~!" He went quicker than expected. "J-jellal~" she moaned while burying her face into the pillow.

"You may be dominant...but- ah~ I'm not easy to loose to" he smirked and groaned.

This continued for awhile until they both felt like they wanted to give in.

And finally, after about 7 round, 7positions, and the use of 7condoms, they both came...

At the same time.

"Fuck you" she muttered and pouted. "I love you" he chuckled and kissed her shoulder.

"R-really??" She quickly turned with a red face. "Shoulda told you this if we weren't gonna have sex"

He laughed. "I-I love you too..."

"You know we both can be dominant right?" He raised an eyebrow. Erza smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Of course!"