♡imu

It's been 7 months since then, Natsu got better but he had to serve a year in prison. Lucy's stomach got bigger and she's living as the princess again.

But everyday she thought of Natsu and what he could be doing at the moment. She talked to her baby Nashi at time.

"He's gonna come home soon baby" Lucy looked in the mirror and smiled. Her maid came in and told her it was dinner time.

Also luckily her bestfriends are living in the castle with her. She went downstairs and sat down.

"How are you doing lu" Erza asked her when they brought in the food. "I'm fine, I'm getting better thanks to you guys" she smiled.

"Where's my dad?" She asked when Levy looked around. "Ohh he said he's working, I'm gonna go see Gajeel later tonight".

"Ohhhohhoho so I see you're still visiting his place at nights" juvia smirked at her making the people at the table laugh.

"Oh come on! Like you don't" she pouted. By the way, Gajeel, Gray, and Jellal had to do a year before Natsu since Natsu was in the hospital.

So they got out before Natsu did. Lucy could've seen Natsu, but it was cause such a scene for her of paparazzi following her.

But all Lucy wanted to do was see him.

"I know I do! But you be seeing him daily, and I'm more obsessed with Gray-Sama" Hearts formed in Juvia's eyes.

Erza and Lucy started laughing when the doors opened and Lucy's father Jude came in. "Hello" he smiled.

"Hi" they said and waved. "Are you finally done dad?" Lucy asked him. "Yeah, just got done catching up on that tiresome shit" she sighed.

Lucy laughs and said "I have two more months dad", "I know, I'm happy" he smiled and started eating.

Levy, Juvia, and Erza looked at each other worriedly when they seen Lucy's face turn to nervousness.

Erza sighed and nodded to Lucy. "Dad" he looked at up her again. "Can natsu...get out early?" Her hands started trembling under the table.

"...what?"

"Dad I know I'm asking for too much, but I want Natsu to see Nashi and she can know what he looks like..".

"Lucy I don't know, give me some time to think about it, he has to serve a year, three months left of it"

"well dad can he please get only get two, once this baby comes out you don't have to worry about nothing, I promise we will be responsible"

Everyone was quiet at the table. Lucy's anxiety increased more and more by the minute of all this.

"Give me a day to think about it lucy, that's it" he got up and left the table while they were all quiet.

...

"I'm sure he will say yes Lucy..don't worry" Juvia got up and comforted the blonde. She didn't know what to say next.

Everyday she thought of him and couldn't get her mind off him. It's been seven months, she needed Natsu so much she couldn't bear it.

The news skyrocketed when he was sent to prison. She hated it so much that she cleared it all without hesitation.

"Thanks Juvia" she smiled and they continued eating. "So let's think of a plan" Erza suddenly spoke up when they looked at her.

"What?" Levy said. "You heard me, let's get Lucy to go try to see them" the red head smirked.

"Sneaky" Juvia smirked as well and looked at Lucy's shocked face. They were all waiting for Lucy's answer.

Lucy didn't hesitate to nod and smirk at the three bold ass bestfriends. "So it's a go?", "hell yeah!".

~

Five days passed by and it was a Saturday. They didn't have anything to do and they were in spy mode.

They wore a wig and regular clothes. "Lucy you ready? The car is here" Levy whispered to her. "Yeah".

They all snuck into the halls and out the doors to be outside and in a small regular looking car. "WOOH LETS GO!" Juvia yells and they drove away.

Lucy smiled to her self knowing that she was gonna see Natsu again. She looked out the window and let the music play thoroughly.

~

"Okay! Here we are" they were at the gates of a correctional facility also know as prison. Lucy shivered when Juvia spoke.

"What are you here for?", "visit" he nodded and opened the gates for them to go through and in.

"Let's do this" Erza sighs. They park in the parking lot and get out. Lucy opened the doors and they walked in for in person visitation.

They all sat down and Lucy looked down at the table.

I'm ready
I'm ready
I'm ready...
Plus Lucy be ready please

She thought with a shudder when the doors opened but she didn't look up. "Oh my god" Levy whispered.

Lucy started trembling but she couldn't look up. She knew who she was gonna see. He sat down with a confused look.

"Who the hell are you girls?" He asked but Lucy couldn't take it. The tears fell down her eyes and they stayed quiet.

"N-natsu.." she whispered but he couldn't hear. "Huh?" She looked up quickly at him with a scared look and tears falling.

"N-natsu"

She cried and took off the wig and glasses. His eyes widened and he stood up quickly. She stood up and ran to him with a tight hug.

"N-na...NATSU!" She cried in his chest and they hugged each other tightly. "Lucy" he started tearing up and hugged her.

"N-natsu! I missed you...I MISSED YOU SO MUCH" she cried and kissed him. "I missed you too Lucy.." he didn't let her go.

People started being aware that she was the princess of Fiore and ushered for the guards to call the king.

"Natsu they're calling for me.." she cried and took a good look at him. "I know baby" he hugged her again.

"Its fine, this was sneaky though" they laughed and nodded at her friends with a smile. "Look" she showed her belly to him.

He smiled and touched her stomach. "I'll be out soon Luce..I promise" he kissed her and leaned down to kiss her stomach.

Her friends started suddenly tearing up. "I know, I love you" she cupped his face as they share a smile.

"I love you too Luce" .