Jealousy

"N-ngh~" she bit her lip and closed her eyes as he grinds himself against her. He sucked wet spots on her neck unclamping her bra.

"Natsu what's wrong" she saw nothing but the irritation in his eyes. He took off her remaining clothes and his.

Leaving them both fully naked under the covers. "Shh let me think" he kissed her and rubbed on

Lucy was surprised that he wasn't taking his irritation out on her.

She knew he wouldn't do that, but she couldn't help but feel worried about whys he so irritated.

"I don't need for you to speak or be worried about my irritation or jealous Luce, take the expression off your face and let me fuck you"

He dug his head in her neck and pounded into her effortlessly. "AAH~" her arms wrapped around his neck.

"So who's rouge??" he started into her lewd eyes with tension and seriousness. "n-natsu wh- AH~!"

He pound into her again. "Answer my question Luce". She panted trying to build up the words that came out.

"R-rouge...is a old childhood friend...and a e-exboyfriend" Natsu stayed silent for a little bit before he flipped her over and pounded into her.

"Nngh haa~ n-natsuu~" she felt so lewd and embarrassed about telling him about rouge. She had to, even if she didn't he would still act this way.

She kept moaning out his name and things not in the dictionary. She could tell he was jealous.

But there was nothing to even be jealous about. She knew she didn't like or love rouge.

She wouldve had so many chances to leave and tell the police. But she didn't. Because she knew who she loved.

"N-natsu~ ngh! Cumming~!" She bit her lip and they both came at the same time. She panted heavy breaths of air.

She turned her body around to face him and kiss him. He was shocked of course and confused.

"S-stopp being...jealous..a-asshole" she collapsed and panted staring at the ceiling. Natsu smirked and layed his body down on hers.

"Fine..."

~

"Okay so let me get this straight...he's a exboyfriend of yours who's looking for you and possible still loves you...because he's a dick?"

Gajeel sat down in the decorated hidden room they had. "Wait I didn't add in the dick word"

Lucy said. "I did" natsu sat back and Gray daps him up for his words. "Gray...", "what it was funny" he laughs.

"Wait, but didn't you guys tell me that we went to go get tats from a guy named rouge?"

Levy added in as everyone became quiet and shocked. "I do remember that, how could I forget?"

"Unless..."

"He has a brother, fuck, Lucy you never said he had a brother" Natsu facepalmed. "I told you I forgot"

"We gotta go see the tattooed rouge and ask him directly, he looks more emo than my ex" she said.

"Fuck, Lucy get ready" Natsu grabbed her hand and they went up the stairs and out the door. They walked to their room and started getting dressed.

"I still can't believe they both fucking touched you" he muttered but Lucy heard that. "Excuse me?"

"Natsu I was getting a tattoo and Rouge was my boyfriend back then, the other!", "still", "are you still jealous" she snickers.

"Of course not, come on lu" they walk out the door and downstairs as everyone came in the living room.

"Are you guys sure about going out, we could if we want" Virgo said with concern and worry in her voice.

"No it's fine, we know him so we gotta ask him face to face ourselves" Lucy said.

"Don't worry guys we will be back" they put on a hoodie to hide their identity and looked at each other.

"Ready babe?" He smiled. "Ready" they walked out the door and to the car.

~

"Yo, laxus, I see someone" they started eyeing the two as they walk to the car and get in leaving the house.

"Cmon, let's go after them", "wait, we can't cause a scene, that's gotta be Loke and Virgo" rouge sighed.

"We're gonna have to do what we have to do rouge, and when that day comes, be prepared to see her"

~

They arrived at the shop and opened the doors. "We are closed" The other rouge said. "Yo" Natsu took off his hoodie.

"You guys? Hey" he walked over to Natsu and dapped him up. "Cmon let's go to the back and talk"

They all walked to the back and sat down in his office. "Alright, rouge, me and Luce aren't supposed to be out because cops are looking out for us"

"Woah what? I mean I know why but why did you guys decide to go out??"

Natsu sighed and leaned back in his chair. "Natsu you have to tell him" she put a hand on his hand.

"Alright...you gotta give us information about the other rouge"