Aftermath

Sirens.

Probably something Lucy fears when she will hear it.

But somehow she finally thought of a plan for all of this mess. "Natsu" she woke up and tapped him but he was still sleep.

She sighed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. She looked in the living room and seen the tied up Rouge asleep.

She made her a glass a wine and walked in the living room waking him up. "Lucy" he said nonchalantly.

"You still hate me rouge?" She smiled at him forgetting all types of anger she had earlier then.

"I don't hate you Lucy...I just don't understand how you can love a man like that, he got you pregnant and raped you" He sighed.

"Natsu may have been a bad guy, but I'll let you in on a secret, he actually save me from a bad guy, and he smiled" she smiles.

"'He' smiled??" He said trying to use the word He as a big topic. "Yeah, I was shocked because it's actually heartwarming...

He opened up to me about his past and took care of me, we even made friends we care about, we went through a lot but we didn't stop loving"

"So you're trying to tell me Natsu is not exactly the bad dipshit we all thought he is??" Rouge said.

"Exactly what I'm trying to say, Rouge sometime you will be free from here, and the cops will arrest Natsu, but I just wanted to let you know...

they aren't bad men, the world just thinks they are"

Rouge suddenly got into deep thought when Lucy got up. She said one last thing that was enough to shock Rouge.

"Help me take care of this baby when that time is here for all of us to depart" she smiles and walked upstairs.

Rouge was still in shock after what all she told him. He sat there thinking, thinking of a plan to change it all.

~

"Are you sure this is the right address? You have to be honest if I'm right" The chief said as Laxus nods.

"I'm certain" there were tons of police surrounding them trying to get insight on what's gonna happen.

"We also need to call Lucy Heartfilia's father, he has to see Dragneel get arrested" one of them smirked.

Others agreed when the Chief just sighed. "We have to achieve this plan in a few hours" everyone agreed and went to break to prepare.

~

It was morning time and they were all woke and dressed. "Okay Gray and Gajeel take the right, I take the left with the other houses with Jellal"

They agreed and Lucy tapped him. "Are you sure you guys gonna be okay?" She said worriedly.

"Yeah..." he smiled. "Believe or no but Natsu took shooting lessons at the gun range a few years ago" Gray grinned.

"Woah you're badass" Juvia's eyes widened. Loke and Virgo came in with two big and heavy boxes.

"Alright, you're all set" they put them down and opened them shocking the girls. "Holy shit" Erza said.