Welcome back, Natsu

It's been a few days and Lucy was still in the hospital. Her baby was being taken care of.

But she also had to be taken to a higher upper class hospital with even better care. Her friends were there everyday waiting...

"Is she sleep?" Gray asked the nurse. "Yes, she is currently resting" she bowed and walked away.

Gray sighed in relief and sat back down. "Natsu comes home tomorrow" Juvia whispered.

"I know, I know she will be happy" Erza giggles. "She will probably be excited, he gets out tomorrow anyways" Gajeel happily smirks.

"I know, we are all happy buttt let's enjoy this time right now for lu to get well".

Levy jumps up out her seat and turned to everyone with a bright smile. "Who's hungry??", "me!" They all say.

"I'll go get the random that each of us likes, baby you said you like Chinese right?"

Gajeel nodded and got up to kiss her forehead. "See you later" they share a smile and she walks away.

"It's about that time you propose" Gray laughs and pats Juvia who's sleeping on him.

"Really? You think it's right, like, the time?" Gray nods. "How long have you two been together?"

"Like 5 years", "yeah so hurry up, I know we all been through things and all us aren't the best relationships due to the past".

"But today is the future and we've all changed, I think it's the perfect time".

Gray smirked and they seen Erza sitting on Jellal's lap but they were both sleep.

"I think it's time we all are married".

~Tomorrow~

Lucy woke up and looked around. She knew she was in a hospital but didn't know it was different due to so much sleep.

She placed a smile knowing Natsu was getting out tomorrow. So she wanted to get up quickly.

Her feet placed on the floor and she made her way out the door. First, she wanted to see her babygirl.

"L-Lucy?!" She opened the door and her friends stood there shocked. "LUCYYY" Levy ran to hug her.

"Hey" she smiled and everyone else came over to hug her. "Lucy the press are still outside, you should go back in" Erza said.

"I definitely know that but Natsu gets out tomorrow and I'm fine, I can tell my dad I'm ready to leave".

"I'm ready to see little Nashi" Gajeel chuckles. "Let's go see her!" Lucy walked off with them to a nurse.

"Princess! What are you doing up??" A few nurses and doctors ran to her. "To see my baby, will you guide me?".

They all bowed and took Lucy and the gang to the room that had all the babies. Lucy turned and seen the room.

She smiled and instantly knew which baby it was. It was so different from the rest...somehow she was born with pink hair.