Sting

'He's another blonde'

After the auction he tied my hands and feet up but to my surprise he lifted me up off the ground.

"Wh-what are you doing!?" He brought me outside and I stared at the sky. It was only 3:00 I think.

"Hush blondie, i'm taking you to my place" he brought me to a parking lot and to his car. "B-but I don't wanna go! I wanna go home!!"

He unlocked the car doors and opened the trunk. "WHY ARE YOU PUTTING ME IN THE TRUNK??"

"Are you crazy you bastard???" He gently put me in. "Because I don't want you yelling for help" he took out some tape.

"N-no, no I won't- mmhmmhmph" before I could even finish he already put tape on my mouth.

He closed the trunk and I hear him open his car door and get in. The engine starts and I feel the car starts moving.

'It's dark..'

Sting

As the car started moving and we reached back to the city, I checked people to see if they weren't suspicious of someone in the truck.

'She better not be making any noise in there' I thought but hoping.

My house was a mansion but I have access to most doors in the house. Except for the bathrooms, and bedrooms.

We soon reached the hills of the luxury houses and I parked into the garage of my house.

I checked my whereabouts to see if nobody was here because people think I'm the most nicest innocent guy out of this whole street.

Dumbasses.

Anyways I close the garage and open the trunk with a angered face on blondie.

I picked her up and took her inside the house.

When we reached the inside I could see her astonished face making me smirk.

"Like what you see?" She shot me a glare and I took her upstairs. I opened the bedroom door and took off the tape.

"YOU'RE A BASTARD!" she was sitting on the bed. I kneeled down to her and stared at her thighs.

But then brought my angry glare up to her face. "I hope you know that you're my property blondie" I smirk at her.

She only stared at me with a glare. "Go wash up" I walked over to the luxury dresser and took out a towel and wash cloth.

Lucy

"Here" he placed it on the bed. I grabbed it and went in the bathroom.

I turned on the shower and stripped myself getting in and letting the water run down my body.

'I haven't felt this relaxed in so long' I close my eyes and enjoy the hot waters sensation on my body taking off dirt and shame.

But it all gets cut off when I hear a door open. "W- Who's there??" "Me blondie".

'Oh right, I'm living with my new master' I sigh sadly. He opened the shower door and got in. "What are you doing!"

"I'm washing up with my toy, what else?!" He glared evilly at me. I looked down with fear in my eyes.

"You're gonna show a little respect blondie" I feel him lift my chin up and in my surprise, plant his lips on mines.

I dropped my hands in shock but he wasn't respectful during this kiss.

He grabbed my ass making me gasp in flabbergast. (Lmaoooo rhyming like a idiotttt XDD) I yelped a bit when he sexually chocked me.

He bit my lip not making this moment easy or cute.

He bit my lip and when I didn't allow, he smacks my ass. "You will obey me Lucy" he glared into my eyes.

I nod nervously watching him start soaping up his body. I did the same as well but was scared as hell. (Bitch omg stop rhyming😩😂)

Once we both finished, he got out of the shower first and I waited for him to leave to get out. I sigh and grabbed the towel.

Once I went out, he was in some black joggings and no shirt with his earring still in his ear.

'Muscular just like that man' I thought but as soon as when he turned around, I quickly look away.

I heard a low smack of his tongue. "Don't worry blondie, you will be able to touch" those words made my blood boil.

'I don't wanna touch a sicko like him!' "You are probably needing some clothes right now?"

I turned my head to him slightly and nod. He smirked and walked over to the other dresser and opened it.

He pulled out a black bra and some black panties. He also took out...only a shirt??

"Here" I took the clothes but then looked back up at him in a serious face. "What?" "My shorts?" "Oh yeahhh that...no"

"Why??!" He looked at me like I was a dumbass. "I can take you anytime I want little slave, be lucky that tonight isn't the night" he smirked at me.

"You will be sleeping with me tonight" I look down at my feet thinking... 'is this a dream?' But fortunately it's not.

I walked to the king size bed and get in the black covers. But I lay as far as possible from him.

"Come over here" I didn't listen to him and bit my lip. "I said come over here" he grabbed my arm  and brought me closer to him.

I gasped in surprise at the contact of me being on top of him. He smirked and caressed my ass firmly.

"I really want you, nothings telling me to hold back blondie" he leaned into my neck. I felt disgusted of such man.

'But a little voice back when I was with Natsu, is calling me again. And it's saying I like this a little bit?'

I bit my lip extra hard trying to hold back the moan of him rubbing on my ass.

Before I could accidentally let out a moan, he stopped and layed back down. "Get off" I did so quickly and layed down.

He scooted next to me and wrapped a arm around my waist. I felt uncomfortable but realized...

This was the life I have to deal with from now and on..?