Confession

"Search the estate!" Cops walk around the building trying to find anyone. "Looks like they're gone"

One of the detectives said. "If we don't get back to the king, we will be in big trouble" chief sighed.

"Let's just tell him that we found the building of where the girls where kidnapped at, but where the hell did they go???"

He walked around for any evidence. He spotted something and leaned down.

Picking up the piece in his surprise of its color. "Blonde hair?..."

~

"I'm glad we ordered take out" they all sat at the dining table eating. "Ya know I could've cooked" Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Bunny girl I hope you know half of us don't have time for cooking on the first day" gajeel tched.

"First of all metal guy I wasn't talking to you" Lucy walked over to him. "Hey!" Natsu furrowed his eyebrows.

"Guys that's enough" Erza said. "No it's not enough, ya know Lucy you're a real pain in the ass"

"Gajeel!" Levy butted in. "Why do you two hate each other so much??" Juvia crossed her arms.

"He thinks he's big and bad, but even tho I grew up royalty I can still kick your ass" Lucy crossed her arms as an intense glare crossed the two.

"Guys that's enough" Natsu grabbed lucy hand and they walked away. "Dinners over!"

He lastly said as they trailed up the room. "Natsu??" They walked a few blocks down to their room.

"Luce you guys need to gain a good friendship" they walked in and closed the door. "Natsu why can't we hang out for a little while"

Lucy asked walking forward. "Because I just wanna hang out with you for a little while"

He sat on the bed and sighed. He took off his shoes and clothes walking to the closet and finding sleep clothes.

"Ok...fine" she got undressed and put on some stretchy shorts with a blue t-shirt.

"You're sexy" he came up behind her and hugged her waist. "N-Natsu stop" she blushed.

"I mean it, cmon" they walked to the balcony and opened the door walking out and staring at the sky.

"Natsu it got colder" she said shivering in her spot. "Luce us and all out friends down there..."

She looked at him looking at the sky. "Let's stay a family for the rest of our lives, lets be together forever"

He let a hand out and looked over to Lucy smiling. She stared at it in shock but grabbed it.

They stayed quiet for a few minutes and stared at the sky. Lucy was confused as to why he was being so straightforward.

She looked over at him. "Natsu what's with the sudden confession?" She smiled.

She looked at their hands clasped together still.

"Lucy"

She looked over at him again. "Will you.."

"Forgive me?"

Lucy's eye widened. How long was he keeping this again. When did he become so apologetic about this.

Should she even forgive him for this?

"I don't know Natsu, I still love you though" she stared at the sky. "I understand, I don't deserve forgiveness, but that me...is gone"

"I don't wanna be cruel to you, I'm happy with this family that we have right now"

"Even though Gajeel is a dick" she added in as they both laughed. "Yeah...", "Natsu you are not forgiven, but people will probably forever wonder why"

"Why what?"

"Why I still chose to stay with you...I chose to stay with you because I saw you still had a apologetic side"

Natsu let out a huffing laugh. "I fucking love you luce, what the fuck...This is the first time I felt this"

He lifted up and hugged her tightly. "Natsu..." she was shocked and hugged him tightly.

"You're right, people will always wonder why you chose me, but it's obvious why I chose you"

"Of course" she giggled. They let go of their hug and clasped hands. Lucy smirked. "Before I die I'm tryna fuck you baby"

She walked back into the room. "Wait what?"

"Hopefully we don't have no babies" she walked over to the bed. "Uh luce" he chuckled. "I don't even wanna go back homeee"

"Hope fully I don't leave you on your own" she giggled and took off her shirt presenting her bare chest to him.

"Ohh I see, you just explained our problems in a sexual way" he laughed and took off his shirt throwing it to the side.

"That was hot Natsu, cmere" he got on the bed and kissed her like it was his last.