Lets go home

"N-natsu!! Natsu wake up!" He was shot in his stomach three times. "Lucy Heartfilia he is a sex offender he needs to go to jail".

Mira walked up to Lucy but all Lucy saw was red anger and sadness. "Don't you fucking get it?? My dad called off the case!!"

Tears fell down her eyes. Their friends were all shocked but couldn't find the words to say to this.

Natsu was still woke but he was badly injured. All it took for him was to hold on for either life or death.

He was staring at Lucy with tiresome eyes watching the beautiful cry out in sorrow. Suddenly the ambulances showed up.

Everybody was still outside waiting for what was gonna happen next when the paramedics came in.

"What are you doing??" Lucy asked with shock in her eyes. "Ms.Heartfilia I'm sorry we have to take him away".

"NO LET HIM GO!!" She hugged on tight to Natsu but he didn't say a word. "Ms.Lucy please" one of the asked her again but she obliged.

"No!! I don't want you to take him away, I don't want you to hurt him" she cried in Natsu's chest.

Natsu felt like his life was slowly fading away but he was debating on if he should give up or stay.

"Lucy..you have to let them take him.." Levy put her hand on Lucy's back trying to calm her down.

"But I-I don't want him to go.." she wined and hugged him tighter. Natsu still stared at Lucy. He hated to see her like this.

"Lu..cy" Natsu attempted to say shocking everybody around him. "Natsu!" Her eyes widened at the sight in front of her.

"Let them...take me,...I promise I won't let you go" Natsu's cornered a smile and kissed her hand.

Lucy stared at Natsu in shock, she didn't know what to say but slowly nod her head. The paramedics went to go get the bed and came back.

They lifted Natsu slowly on their and left with him. The reporters were trying to get through but the police guarded them.

"It's gonna be okay bunny girl...I known Natsu since highschool, the guy is strong has hell" he and Lucy chuckled.

"Plus, I know he won't die, he has a child and a love of his life he has to fight for" Gray came in and said.

"You're right" she smiled and hugged Juvia, Erza, and Levy embracing each other for a few minutes.

"But sometime...I'm gonna have to see my dad" Lucy sighed in defeat and looked at them. "We will be there to comfort you" Erza grinned at her.

They all got up and walked out the house when the lady that shot Lucy and the blonde haired guy came over.

"If I'd known what he was I wouldn't have shot him..I'm sorry" she lowered her head and bowed to Lucy.

"Didn't I warn you guys before one of you tried to shoot me??" Rouge looked at both of them with a glare.

"It's fine rouge, we have to go to the hospital and take care of all of this" Lucy said. Cops and the FBI walked in the house.

Pictures were being taken by the press, every news station was probably focused on this one scene.

Lucy looked at everyone but she just wanted to see Natsu, she wanted to know if he was okay even though she saw him 10 minutes ago.

Suddenly royal wheels came in a line seeking the attention of Lucy. But unfortunately she wasn't too dumb to know who it was.

"Lucy.." Juvia said. "I know, but I'm not leaving you guys, Natsu said we are a family so we are going as together as a family.

They all smiled at her when the cars stopped. Everyone was watching the guards and servants get out.

They lined up and bowed to Lucy shocking everyone except her. "Princess Lucy!" They shout.

She sighed and walked past with them and the guards opened the doors for her and her family.

She knew her dad was gonna allow this because she was always a special daughter to him that gave her anything.

She didn't always beg for too much, but he still saw her as his precious daughter.

Her friends had to get into the other cars but she got into a specific one.

"Hey...dad" she looked up at him with worry. "Hi daughter" he smiled and they embraced each other in a hug.

"I missed you so much, two years without you was hard for me, everyday I worried about my daughter" he wiped a tear from his eye.

"I know dad, I'm here now and I'll always be here" she smiled and they hugged one more time.

"Your friends, are they okay?" He looked away from her but she knew why. You see Her father knows that three of them are wanted.

But like she thought before, he knew if someone was good to her or not when he wasn't around.

"They're fine, dad it wasn't hard these times, I had to get sold for two years, but he got me back"

Lucy smiled at him and thought of Natsu. Her father couldn't say anything because he was sad about it all.

But at least there was someone who loved her enough to be kind to his daughter.

"Lucy" he said when she looked up at him. "Yes father?"."Let's go home" he smiled when Lucy's eyes widened.

Tears streamed down her eyes and she broke into a wince and a rain of tears. Her father comforted her while they head home.