mating

"He said you could come back" he walked over to me. "Yes" I said.  We remained quiet."why?"

His back was facing me. "Why did you wanna come back? You know how I am" he turned around.

I sighed and got up. He was wearing black shorts and no shirt. "Because it's unusual for a victim to like her rapist"

I smiled at him."You like me?" He looked at me questionably.

"Yeah.." I blushed. "Luce I'm not changing, but I won't be as disrespectful to you as I was"

I planted a kiss on his cheek. "I figured" I smiled at him.

His height towered over me. He stared at me making me a bit embarrassed. "Na-Natsu-mmph!"

He suddenly contacted his lips on mines. I admit I was a bit shocked at first but I melt in. His hands caressed my waist.

My arms wrapped around him as he lifts me into him. I moan a little from pleasure feeling as if I want more from him.

He took us to the bed and lay my body down while I slip off my shoes. He pulled apart from me letting us heavily pant.

"Are you sure you want this..after a year?" He said gripping his hands on my thighs like he wants it.

"Yeah" I laughed. He smiled and chuckled then leaned down to me and kissed me again.

His hands slips off the top of the straps of my dress and pull it down. My red Lacey bra was showing when he noticed something.

"Your wet" he whispered in my ear making me crazily blush. "n-NATSU" I hid my face in a pillow.

He started laughing out loud but soon started planting kisses down my necks. I moaned and called his name wanted more.

He roughly sucks on my collarbone as my moans get louder. I feel his soft hair in my hands.

He went down to my chest extending more hickeys around it when he reached my back and unclipped the bra.

I'm finally doing it with someone I want to do it with. I expected a dream husband but I feel that this was better.

His tongue swirls around my tit and feels his other hand on my vagina while my body shudders and moans out loud.

He moved his mouth to the other direction sucking rough around my globe. "Natsuu~" I called his name.

He stopped what he was doing and went down between my thighs.

My body urged for more of him, more of his touch, the feeling of him inside me again, and let him know that...

"I'm yours"

He lifted his head up and smirked at me. "About time you got it right" he said as I smiled.

His hands pulled down my panties allowing myself to express him all of me. He kissed my inner thighs then licked my whole area.

I moaned and screamed at the same time but not too loud. He started doing his work on me.

My toes curl up and my fingers grab on to the bedsheets. 'More..more..more' I thought as he started going rough on me.

I kept moaning and screaming his name out. I arched my head back in pleasure. After two minutes I felt I was on my limit of climaxing.

He kept going as if he was really hungry while I don't stop myself from moaning and wanting to climax.

"N-Natsu! I'm c-coming ahh!!~" I said he tapped my thigh as I let out. He licked it all up and stood.

I was panting and saw him pull down his shorts. He had black boxers on. He picked my body up letting my weak legs wrap around his muscular chest.

He got on the bed fully and lay my body down. My fingers trace his muscles while my face was hot.

"Natsu I miss you~," I said. He pulled down his boxers letting his length spring up. I touched his chest even more.

I wanted more of him. He opened up my legs wide and put his hands on my thighs gripping them.

He placed his tip at the center of my entrance and slammed into me going back and forth. "NA-NATSU~" he leaned down to me.

He was grunting and groaning in my neck feeling on my skin as he kept going at an inhumane speed.

"Hnnn~Ahh" I moaned and scratched his back. He started going even faster as my moans got louder.

And louder

And louder

I started scratching his back sharply but he didn't seem to be bothered by it. "Yesss~" I moaned. "Luce~" he kissed on my neck.

I smiled at his contact while we are both sweating and hot from sex. "Natsu I'm coming!" I arched my back and moaned.

He pulled out and let my juices out as I grip on the sheets one last time. He came and panted.

"Fuck that was amazing~" he chuckled and smiled at me. I smiled back and jumped on him. "Woah!" He says in surprise.

I hugged him tightly and we stay like this for a while. "Guess I don't have to worry anymore" he said smiling. I giggled and said...

"Me too"