2: Moving in

Hayley
I wake up at 6:30 am to get ready to move in to the new house. Asher and Annie drop me off at Gavin's house and everyone is waiting for me. "Hay Hay!" Coco and Txunamy scream. Gavin gives me a hug and then we all head over to the house. When Gavin's mom drops us off we all say goodbye and she tells us that she will be back on Monday because that's the day she will be the parent in the house. Every day we need a parent in the house since Jenna (the oldest person) is only 15. When we walk into the house I realize how big this house is. I run to what looks like the best room in the house and Txunamy follows me. (Just so it doesn't get confusing later here is the roommate list: Piper/Sophie, Clementine/Mariam,
Hayley/Txunamy, Hayden/ Jentzen, Coco/Corinne, Jenna/ Indi, Walker/Sawyer, Stefan/Lev, Gavin. I'm walking to Coco's room when Piper stops me "Hey do you want to film a video for the new shared channel we have?" She asks "yeah! What are we doing?" I ask "hide and seek" she says. We all go to the living room to film the intro. "Hey guys this is the hype house 2.0 official YouTube channel and this is our first video" Everyone says. Jenna's mom walks by and waves to the camera and then leaves. I pick a name out of the bowl for my partner and I get Txunamy. Clementine/Jenna, Mariam/Corinne, Walker/ Piper, Lev/Hayden, Jentzen/Sophie, Indi/Sawyer, Coco/Gavin and Stefan is the seeker. Txunamy and I decided to hide in the movie room and then Clementine and Jenna also run in. Clementine and Jenna hide in cabinets, and Txunamy and I hide in the room attached to the movie room. We were the first team found surprisingly and then they find Clementine and Jenna next. While walking around searching for people we found Piper and Walker hiding in the laundry room Sophie hid in a cabinet in the kitchen and Jentzen hid in the closet. After a while we only have one team to search for and that is Coco and Gavin. We hear talking from outside near the pool and they are hiding behind a wall. We all decide to watch a movie in the movie room and I sit in the last seat of the 3rd row of seats. Gavin,Coco, and Txunamy all sit with me in the third row. Everybody else floods into the room and we all decide to watch High School Musical because it's a classic. When the movie is over I head to my bedroom and get on the top bunk bed which Txunamy and I agreed would be mine. Txunamy goes onto the bottom bunk and we both start scrolling through our phones. I go to sleep around 11pm because I know we have an early morning photo shoot, and I also know that alot of people in this house like to blog early in the morning.

The next day
Piper

I wake up to my phone vibrating, it's my alarm so I turn it off and then go to wake up Sophie. Once I get dressed into my first photoshoot outfit of the day, I walk downstairs with my vlog  camera in hand. When I get downstairs Clementine is making pancakes and I decide to start my vlog. I film the intro and then show that Clementine is making pancakes. I sit on the couch and watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S on the TV. Walker and Jentzen sit on the couch as well and then Sophie comes downstairs and sits on the couch as well. When the pancakes are ready everyone else rushes out of their rooms and we all sit at the dining table. Sophie's mom walks into the house and Jenna's mom leaves.
We had over to the Santa Monica pier where our photo shoot is going to be. We meet up with a friends who is a photographer and of course I get some behind the scenes footage. We decide to ride some rides starting with a rollercoaster. I got into the cart for the ride and Walker sits next to me. I look behind us and Sophie is sitting in the row behind us with Jentzen. The ride takes off and then I realize that the ride goes backwards and goes really high. I start to panic and I think I'm about to lose my voice from all of my screaming, and then Walker reaches for my hand.
The whole rest of the ride he holds my hand and at one point even he looks scared. I look back and see that Jentzen and Sophie were also holding hands. If I'm being honest I think Sophie and Jentzen would be really cute together, I ship it. I've shipped the two of them since the day they became friends on instragram and started talking. They would face time ecahother for at least 2 hours every day. Walker and I have talked a few times on instragram and have also face times each other a few times. Sophie says we would be cute together but I don't even know him that well. We all go to get some ice cream after the ride and then we go to ride more rides. Half the people that I'm in the car with are already asleep since it's 10pm before we even get home. When we all get home we head straight to our bedrooms and of course Sophie has to ask me about Walker. "So I saw you and Walker holding hands today. What was that about?" She asks "It was nothing, I was scared and he was scared. It's not like you weren't holding hands with Jentzen as well" I reply. "Good point'' she says defeated. She goes onto the top bunk and I go to the bottom bunk of the bed and I start to go to sleep.

The next day
Sophie

Today we're all going to the mall to get accessories for the house like paintings and furniture. Piper and I go into our favorite store to find furniture and we find everything we want for the room.
When we all get back to the house, we decide to film some YouTube videos and tik toks. Jentzen and I film a tik tik together and within seconds it's already flooding with comments like "omg y'all are finally hanging out" "I ship it" "so happy y'all aren't just texting anymore" "is Jophie official?". It makes us both laugh and then Piper calls us into the living room to film a video. We decided to film a last to stop holding hands challenge. We all get handcuffed to a random person and can't leave unless you want to loose a chance at having $10,000. We draw names out of a bowl and then get handcuffed to that person. If one of you leaves the handcuffs you both get out. I pick my person and I got Jentzen, Piper gets Walker which I laugh at because it's obvious that like each other. Everyone else gets teamed up except for Stefan who is currently hanging out with some other friends. I think I can be handcuffed to Jentzen for a while considering we are close friends, unlike some of these people who are just meeting. As suspected the last two teams left holding hands are Piper and Walker, and Jentzen and I. The last challenge is food, and Piper loves food and also hasn't eaten dinner yet. I strategically ate food before the challenge and so did Jentzen. Piper and Waller choose food and Jentzen and I win $10,000 each. Then Piper tells us what the money has to go towards. "The money you earned has to go towards...."