18: We need to talk

Clementine

There bad been so much tension between the house now. It's gone on for the past week. We rarely ever talk to each other. The main person I've talked to is Hayden. The only time I talk to anyone else was when I saw them in the hallway and I would give a simple "hi" or "how are you" and normally they respond with the same one word "hi". Then we go our separate ways. People have asked if this house is falling apart and at this point I didn't even know. Maybe we were falling apart. Maybe this was all a bad idea. But then I think to all the happy memories. It can't end this way. All of the all nighters. The movie nights. The trips. All of the funny YouTube videos and tik toks. We genuinely enjoyed that time. We weren't just faking it for camera. We can fix this. I decide to text the group chat. Nobody has texted in it for 6 days now. The only time anyone did text was to send us some photos from Hawaii, so we could upload them to Instagram. I look at my phone and see that half of the house is no longer in the group chat. They had removed themselves. That's how bad this had gotten. I text every person individually and ask them to meet up in the movie room. They don't know that everyone else is coming too. Everyone comes down but when they see the other people they just sit down. This time they didn't atleat say "hi". We all just kind of ignored each other. We sat there for about 10 minutes not saying anything. We all just stared at each other. Then Symonne said something to make us all laugh. "Ladies and gentlemen, the volume in this bus is astronomical, it is way too loud". Funny, because we had the complete opposite problem. "Seriously we need to talk" Sawyer says and Emily nods her head "yeah, I agree" She says "of course, you agree with anything Sawyer says" Sophie replies jokingly. It felt like we were back to normal for a second. We were all laughing. But it only lasted a second. Then it was silence again. "Okay, who wants to go first" I ask and Coco raises her hand. "This is for the sake of our relationship Gavin" she says and we all knew what was happening next. The room fell quiet aside from Coco talking.

                             Coco

"Gavin, I'm moving in a few weeks. My grandma is really sick and I need to be with her. Thats not going to change. I think we should breakup. It's too hard to do long distance, and I think we would both be happier that way. I do still want to be friends though" I say "I agree. We should just stay friends" Gavin says and I offer a smile. That went better then expected. Everybody smiles, because we are still friends, and that's what everyone wanted. "Next" I say and Emily raises her hand.

                             Emily

Sawyer needs to know that I like him. If I dont tell him now, I may be to late. "I like Sawyer" I say and Sawyer blushes but tries to hide it. "Finally" Piper shouts excitedly. "Who's next?" I ask and Hayley raises her hand. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asks.

                            Hayley

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask Coco "you're my best friend Hay Hay, I didn't know how to tell you" Coco says and I get up and hug her. "Who wants to go next?" I ask and Sophie raises her hand "Me" she says "Can we all agree to not keep secrets anymore?" And everyone nods their heads. The rest of the day we spent hanging out as if nothing had ever happened. Everything was back to normal again. The hype house 2.0 wasn't dying. It was getting stronger. Nothing could break us up. Not even one of us moving  2,451 miles away.