26: Justice

Gavin

"So let's start with a simple question, when did this happen?" A police officer asks us. "Well, we were all playing hide and seek. Clementine found Coco and I so we left our hiding spot" I started. "Then we heard a weird noise, I figured it was nothing, then Avi shattered the house window" Clem added "we tried to run but Avi managed to get us into the back of a car and kidnap us" I finished exclaiming. "Does Avi have any relation to Asher Angel?" The officer asks "yes sir" Clem replied.

Clementine

"Were they at the gas station when y'all found them?" The officer asks Jenna, Lev, and Sophie. "Yes sir" Jenna says. "Do y'all know where y'all were?" The officer asks "no, sir" Gavin and I said. "Were going to have an investigation and see what we can do" The officer said. I let out a sigh of releif when I  heard that. Right then it felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulder. No more having to worry about getting kidnapped.

Gavin

"Gavin, I think it might be best for you to get some sleep" My mom says "yeah, I can sleep at the hotel" I said. "If we take you back to the hospital you wont sleep" Jenna says. "Jenna, can you take him back to the house?" My mom asks Jenna and Jenna nods her head. "Can you take Clem too?" My mom says. "Of course" Jenna says. Everyone else heads back to the hospital while Jenna, Clem, and I head back to the house.

Julian

I watch as Hayley paces around the hospital. "Hayley" I say "Hayley" I say again "Hayley!" I say a bit louder. She turns to look at me "sit down" I say pointing to the chair next to me. "Have some water" I say and I hand her a water bottle. She takes a few small sips and she already looks better. She lays her head down on my shoulder and fall asleep.

Sawyer

I was sitting in the vending machine room staring at the ceiling. It was the most quiet place roght now, and I really had to think. If Coco makes it out of here, we all know shes leaving. But Indi saw two stars disappear on new years, who was the second person. Who else was leaving? "How do you just tell all of your best friends that you're moving away?" I hear someone asks "I dont know, like were already loosing Coco, that's going to be hard" another person says. I turn my head towards the voices and see Clem and Gavin standing there. "you're the other person that's moving?" I ask pointing towards Clementine. "Yeah" Clem says "oh" I say. Clementine was my best friend, and she still told Gavin before me. But then I forgot all of that. I didn't care who she told first, she was my best friend and she was leaving. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. "I'm gonna miss you" I say "I'll miss you too" Clem said. Then someone falls through the door and hits the floor. It was Hayden "you're leaving?" He asks.