25: Arriving at the hospital

Jake

"They found them!" Coco's mom announces. Then all of the stress that I had went away. Until it hit me... one of them could be hurt. "Is everyone okay?" I ask "Coco needs surgery, she was severely injured" Mariam says. Coco was like a little sister to me. It almost felt as if my sibling were the one injured when I heard that. "We should drive to the hospital now" My mom says and we all agree. I got into a car with my Mom, Mariam, and Hayden. We all just sat there, non of us saying anything. There wasn't really much to say. I stare out the window, I hadn't been outside in almost a day. It was sunrise, and the view was beautiful. It had been a while since I sat and observed the sunset. I used to do it all the time. I forgot how beautiful it was. "Its beautiful" Mariam says as she looks out of the car window with me "yeah" I reply. She smiles and for a second I forget about everything. I guess I was zoned out for longer then I thought because Hayden announces that we were at the hospital. We all rush inside almost bumping into a whole bunch of other people. We all rush to the desk to ask where Coco was. My mom talks to the nurse and then I hear them say "only family allowed". Non of us were family. "My brother is Gavin Magnus, he's there with Coco" I explained. "Okay, you and your mother can go" the lady said "what about them?" I ask pointing to all of our friends behind us. "Only family" the nurse repeats "that's Coco's family" I say pointing to Vocos sisters and parnets. "They're cousins" I say pointing to Hayden and Hayley knowing that they would want to see Coco and Clem who was also with Gavin. "Okay" the lady said "and this is-" I pause for a second. I need some sort of support other than my Mom. Someone who might understand a bit better. Only one person comes to mind. "My Girlfriend" I say pointing to Mariam. I regret it right after but Mariam just nods her head and smiles. "Okay, all of y'all can go. Nobody else can" The nurse says and we all nod. "Girlfriend, what the heck!" Mariam says quietly "it was the first thing that came to mind, sorry" I said "it's fine, I guess" she said "can you too stop flirting, so we can go see Coco?" Hayley says. "We were not flirting" Mariam says and Hayley just rolls her eyes on response. We all run to the elevator and hit the floor that Coco, Gavin, and Clem were on. Right when we reach the waiting room we see Gavin and Clem sitting there. Gavin looks up and runs to us. "Gav, are you okay?" My mom asks "I'm fine, but they think Coco is in a coma" Gavin says. Clem stands up and runs to Hayden. They hug for a few seconds before Clem hugs Mariam.

                             Hayden

Clem seemed kind of distant, as if she was hiding something. "Do you think Clem is acting weird?" I ask Mariam "she was just kidnapped, I'm sure she's fine". I guess Mariam was right, Clem probably just needed some rest. Then I looked at Gavin. He had eye bags and looked extremely exhausted. "Gavin, maybe you should go home and get some rest" I said "I'm fine" he said back and you could tell from his voice that he hadn't slept in over 24 hours.

                               Gavin

"We need to ask some of yall some questions" one of the cops from earlier said as they stood next to us. He points to Clementine, Lev, Jenna, Sophie, and me. We get into Jenna's car and she drives us to the police station. "They're probably going to ask y'all about what you have been through yesterday and today" Lev says "yeah" Clementine says "are y'all ready to answer those questions?" Jenna asks and Clem and I nod our heads. "Sit here" The officer says and we all sit where he tells us too. "Okay, I just have some questions to ask is that okay?" The officer asks "yes" we all reply. "So let's start with......"

Authors Note:

Question:

What's your favorite TV Show?

Mine: The Suite Life Of Zack And Cody.