29: Bittersweet ending

2 weeks later.......                 

  Coco

I look around my side of the room, it was completely empty. It was weird, It didn't feel like my room anymore. I had gotten used to seeing these people every day, now the only one I would see every day was Clementine. I was going to miss this place more then I thought. Then Hayley walked into the room. "I'm gonna miss you" Hayley says as she hugs me "I'm going to miss you too" I say. Hayley looked like she was about to cry, which made me almost cry. "I'm gonna go" Hayley says as she leaves the room. "Do you need help packing anything else?" Gavin aske while he walks into my room "I think I'm good" I said. He sat on the floor where my bed used to be and I sat next to him. "I wont be back for a while" I say "we know" Gavin says as I lay my head on his shoulder. "You're going to have so much fun in New York though" Gavin said "yeah, and I'll come visit alot" I say. "This room will always be here for you, when you do visit" Gavin says "really?" I ask "yeah, of course" he says. That made me feel better, hearing that I was always welcome here. "Coco, we've got to go" Clem says as she walks into my room. I get up and head to the living room.

     Clementine

"The next time we see you, you could be a completely different person" Piper says to me. "To think I came here not being friends with anyone, but here I am now with some of the most amazing and kindest friends I could ever ask for" I say while they tackle me in hugs. "I've gotta go now guys" I say "just promise me y'all will all stick together. Please. And I promise I'll be back to visit too" I say trying not to cry. "We Promise" Piper says "you will always be apart of the cool kids house" Hayden says "that's a great name idea" Jenna says excitedly. "Well I'll miss the Cool Kids House" I say and they all hug Coco and I one more time. At this point we were all crying. Then my mom says that we have to go, Coco and I head to the car. It felt like a longer drive then it was. Every second dragging by, to where it felt like hours. I didn't want to leave. But then I though of how good of an opportunity this was. I wont be gone forever. "Clem, we're here" Coco says and we both get out of the car. We got through security with no problem. "I guess were really doing this" Coco says and I nod my head. We walk to the flight, but before we board the flight I post a picture on Instagram. It was an picture of all of us, during our trip to Hawaii.

The caption was 'How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard, I'm going to miss y'all so much'

The caption was 'How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard, I'm going to miss y'all so much'. I guess Its time to start the next chapter of my life, reuniting with my dad, starting an acting job. I guess this is goodbye, for now.

                     Authors Note:

I have been working on this story for a long time as alot of y'all may know. Yes, it's over for now, but there will definitely be a sequal in the feature. I want to finish working on some of my other stories before releasing it though, because I have alot of other stories that I'm working on. I hope y'all enjoyed reading this story, as much as I enjoyed writing it, and I hope that while y'all wait for the sequal, yall check out some of the other stories that I have finished or am working on. Thank y'all for reading.