22: plan

Coco

"My plan is, I agree to go on the date a-" I start but Gavin cuts me off. "No" he says "you didn't let me finish, I say I have to use the restroom, and I disable all of the cameras" I say. "Can you do that" Clementine asks "I'm smarter then I look" I say, "who said you werent smart?" Gavin says "alot of people" I reply. "What's the rest of the plan?" Clementine asks with a bit of doubt in her voice. She didn't have faith in me, but soon she would. "Once I get the cameras disabled, I will come get y'all" I said. "The door has a lock on it" Clem says "I know, but they have to have spare keys somewhere" I said "good point" Gavin says and I nod and smile. "And what happens if he doesn't let you go to the bathroom?" Clem asks "I doubt, that he would say no to me using to the bathroom" I said. "Be careful" Gavin says as he hears Avi about to enter the room. I nod my head. Tears began to form in my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. What if this plan fails? What if Clem is right, to not have faith in me? Then I'm putting the three of us in danger. No Coco, dont think that way. This is going to work. You're going to help your friends escape, even if it means that you don't get to leave as well. Even if it means being stuck here. Atleast your friends will be safe. "We're all going to make it out of here, I'm not leaving without you" Gavin says reading my mind. But what if he has to leave without me? "Have you made your decision?" Avi asks me and I snap out of my thoughts. "Yes" I say and he nods his head. I got up and began to leave the room with him.

Gavin

I watch as Coco leaves the room with Avi. I want to shout stop, I just want this all to end. Why am I just letting Coco put herself in harms way. Stop thinking that way! Coco has a plan, she can do this. I have faith in her. "This plan is going to work" Clem says "I know" I reply.

Back at the house:

Jenna

I'm the oldest kid here. I should be triying to keep everyone calm. But instead I'm sitting in the bathroom having no idea what to do. I've been staring at the wall for about 10 minutes. I dont know what to say. This doesn't feel real, even though I know it is. I want everyone to come up to me and shout 'it's a prank' but that's not the case. This is reality. Clementine, Gavin, and Coco are missing. "Jenna, I know you're in there" Lev says knocking on the door. If I open that door, everything becomes real again. Everyone is rushing around and searching, whole I'm in hear, doing I dont even know what? I should be out there helping everyone. "Jenna" Lev says again and I get up and open the door. "I want to help" I say and Lev nods his head. He leads me to where everyone was sitting. I look ay everyone just trying to stay calm. This was hard for everyone. For some people it was even harder then it was for me. But, now of all times we needed to stick together.

Jullian
I walk over to who was eating a Banana and taking sips of water every once and a while. "How are you feeling?" I ask "fine, I guess" she says. She was lying, you could tell. I decided to leave it alone. Some people dont like to talk about their feelings. She just rests her head on my shoulder and softly cries a bit. My shirt was being soaked in tears, but I didn't care. All I cared about was comforting Hayley.

Txunamy

We all agreed to look around the house one last time. Mariam and I walk into the garage and see something next to the car. Mariam runs towards it. She picks it up and look at it closely. "A picture of Coco and Avi" she says "that's random" I say. "Oh my gosh! What if Avi kidnapped them?!?" Mariam shouts. Sje runs out of the garage and towards the loving room. "Txunamy and I found something" she says. Everyone's attention turns to her. She shows everyone the photo and they all look at her with clueless expression on their face.

Mariam

Everyone looks at me weird. I wait for them to catch on to what this could mean. "Oh my gosh, what if he kidnapped them" Hayley says "exactly" I reply. "Why would he want to kidnap them?" A officer asks, taking a note pad out. "He's had a crush on her since they were like three years old, but she's never liked him" Piper starts "and he's asked her out various times, but says no because she's not interested" Hayley adds. "He says that he would do anything to date her" Txunamy says. "Take it you dont like him anymore" Stefan whispers from behind me "yeah, I dont know if I ever really did. I think I like someone else" I replied. I turned around to face Stefan so I could tell him I like Jake. But when I turn around I realize that it wasn't Stefan I was talking too. It was Jake. They aren't even siblings, but their voices sound so alike. "Who do you like then?" Jake asks. This is not the time to tell him this. "Oh, I thought you were Stefan" I say "oh" he says and he sounds a little disappointed. Does he think I like Stefan? Does he like me? Why was he upset?

Coco

"Can I go to the bathroom please?" I ask "yeah" Avi says. I begin walking to the bathroom but then a guard catches up with me. I walk into the restroom and they stand right outside of the bathroom door. How rich is Avi? No way he did this all by himself. I walk out of the bathroom and get a closer look at the guard. This isn't the same one, I look at the person again. "London!" I shout. "I'm going to help you escape" she says. I look to the ground and see someone knocked out. "I would never let my brother kidnap a friend" She whispers. "Come on, you take the keys" she says throwing them to me. I run to the security room and London follows. When we make it to the room, there is a password set up. "What's the password?" I ask "I don't know" she says. "What are y'all doing" someone says from across the hall. I turn around, terrified to see who it is. It was.....