3: Jophie things

Sophie

The money you earn has to go towards a date!" Piper announces "seriously Piper" we both say annoyed "yes seriously" she says. I roll my eyes and take the money.

1 hour later.......

It's only 5pm which is still plenty of time to watch a movie so somehow the bous convinced us all to watch a marvel movie with them. We decide to watch Spiderman, because "atleast it has Tom Holland" Clementine's words not mine I promise. We all make popcorn with the popcorn machine and then watch the movie. I decide to get up halfway through the movie to get some candy from the pantry. I reach for the bag of haribo gummy bears and turn around. When I turn around someone comes around the corner and they're wearing a clown mask. I scream and then they remove the mask and it's Jentzen. "Hey Soph" he says "That wasn't funny, you know I hate clowns" I say recalling when we facetimed on Halloween and he was dressed up as a clown. I sit down on one of the chairs still needing to catch my breath after the scare. He sits down next to me and takes a gummy bear. "You do know we really don't have to go on the date tomorrow right?" He asks "knowing Piper she'll probably force us to. She really ships the two of us together" I reply "she's made that quite obvious" he says and we both laugh. "So since we obviously have to go on this date where do you want to go tomorrow?" He asks "how about Starbucks and then we can go to six flags!" I suggest "sounds great" he says. My phone goes off with notifications from the tik toks we posted earlier and now were both reading some of the comments. I look up and so does he and now we're staring at each other for what feels like too long. I'm about to look back down at my phone when he leans into kiss me. Surprisingly I don't try to stop him and we're about to kiss when "Hey gu-" I turn around and Piper is standing there with a smile plastered onto her face as if it's been painted on. I get up out of my chair grabbing my gummy bears and casually reply to Piper "Hey Piper" "were you guys about to -" she starts before I cut her off "nope" I say. We all walk back to the movie room and sit in our seats. Well that was awkward I think to myself as I look back up at the screen. When the movie's over we all go our separate ways either filming tik toks or filming a bit of content for our vlogs. Jenna, Clementine, Indi, Mariam, and I decide to film some tik toks and then they all go to film some tik toks with other people. I walk over to the balcony attached to my bedroom and make some more tik toks. I'm in the middle of filming a tik tok dance when Jentzen shows up in the background and starts doing the tik tok dance with me. We both laugh and I say "I'm definitely posting this" "go ahead" he says. Once I post the video it once again blows up with comments. When Jentzen leaves I watch Piper's hide and seek video from yesterday that is now upload2d on youtube. I'm halfway through the video when Piper comes into the room and sits on the bottom bunk of the bunk bed with me. "Be honest Soph, were you and Jentzen about to kiss?" She asks "Yes. But please don't get to excited okay" I say "I'll try" she says suspiciously "and don't tell anyone, not Walker, not Clementine, especially not Jenna, I've only know her for 2 days but it's obvious she likes to be a cupid and make crushes date" I say. "Ha! You just admitted that you have a crush on Jentzen, I knew it" she says happily "what? No I didn't." "Yes you did" "oh wait I said that on accident" "sure you did, don't worry I won't tell anyone" "I don't trust you. I'm just not sure if I really like him or like him as a friend.".

The next day
Piper

I wake up to my alarm going off. I hit the snooze button for the 4th time today, but then I see what time it is and realize I should get up. I go to wake Sophie up and she's already gone, that's weird she's never wakes up before I do. I walk downstairs and my mom is coming into the house while Sophie's mom is leaving. I go to hug my mom and then look at the couch and see Hayden, Clementine, Sophie, and Jentzen sitting and watching TV. Everyone rushes downstairs when they hear that my mom brought dunkin' donuts. We all eat donuts and talk and learn even more about each other. I feel like these first few days at the hype house 2.0 are going great so far. I start my vlog with footage of Sophie and Jentzen leaving to go on their date. We all watch happily as Sophie's mom comes to pick them up and drop them off at six flags. Sophie says she'll try and vlog a little, so I can't wait to see the footage.

Jentzen

My mom drops us off at six flags and then leaves. My older sister Liana will be coming later to hang out with us but even our parents want us to have an actual date. We decide to make some tik toks and post on our Instagram stories. I put #Jophiethings as the caption for one of the tik toks because I know it's what the fans want to see.

Sophie

We wait in a long line and then got on The Riddler's Revenge. I get scared and he holds my hand while the ride goes upside down. When he holds my hand it feels kind of different though. I think I actually like him and I think he really like me too. Part of the reason being the ride has stopped and he's still holding my hand as if it's his life. "Jentzen we need to get off the ride now" I say "oh sorry" he says apologizing. He takes my hand again when we get off the ride and then looks down and realizes that he's holding my hand. We both laugh while walking to the next ride. Liana meets up with us later and we rode some more rodes and then we all go to Starbucks. When we get done at starbucks she drops us off at the house and we head back inside. The first thing I see when I open the door is everyone waiting to hear about our date. We tell them about all the things things that happened except for the few moments we want to keep to ourselves. They all make a big deal over the fact that we even went on this date. We decide to film a video for Hayley's channel and we film the video last to say no to the mystery wheel. The last team to say no to the mystery wheel gets $10,000 for a date again. This time Piper and Walker win which is funny because they sware they don't like each other but they obviously do. That night I try to go to sleep but I can't sleep. I walk out of my bedroom to the kitchen and make decide I should make some frozen blueberries with honey and granola. It's dark in the kitchen so I go to turn the lights on when someone taps my back. I scream and turn around to see that once again it's Jentzen. "Jentzen seriously!" I shout "sorry" he says while turning the lights on. "Oh my goodness I remember the day you got me to try this" he says as I take out the granola and frozen blueberries. "It was 12:30 on a Saturday and your first girlfriend had just broken up with you" I say laughing "and I said that I wanted something sweet but you knew that I was trying to eat healthier" he continues "and then I suggested this because it's still healthy but also really good" I finish. I make a bowl for him and sit there eating my blueberries. "So are you excited to see this Piker date that's happening tomorrow?" I ask "yes" I say excitedly.
When I finish my blueberries I sit on the couch and Jentzen joins me. I turn on the TV and F.R.I.E.N.D.S comes on. I must've fallen asleep because I wake up and hear whispers. I wake up and Piper is sitting next to me trying to handcuff me. "Piper what the heck!" I shout then I look over and see Jentzen also getting handcuffed "You've got to be kidding me" I say seeing as though Piper and Walker are also handcuffed. "Handcuffed until our date is over starting now" Walker says "wait, but that means-" Jentzen starts but I cut him off "we have to go on a date with y'all" I say "Clementine and Hayden are also being handcuffed" Piper says "how are you going to get the two of them handcuffed" I say. We all walk to the movie room and see Clementine and Hayden watching a movie. We sneak up behind them and handcuff them. Now all of us are going on a date to the movies and a restaurant at 4pm now. "Just great!" Clem says as Hayden and her get up from the movie room couch.
Jenna walks downstairs and sighs when she sees us all in handcuffs"just another day in the hype house" she says and we all start laughing. In a few hours I'll be going on another date with the person I though was just my best friend but I don't think so.

Authors note: I know this chapter was mostly about Jophie. I just think their a really cute ship and I wanted to do a chapter for them. There will be probably be alot more Jophie chapters and alot of other chapters just about ships.