9: Can we talk

Piper

"Oh my god" Walker and I announce in unison when we see Jentzen and Sophie kiss. They turn around both shocked and then see the shook expressions on our faces, then they see everyone else staring at them from the top of the stair case and get even more nervous. "So this is awkward" Jentzen says and begins to get up from his chair. He walks to his and Walker's room and Walker follows. Sophie runs up to our room embaresment written all over her face. I run after her and see her sitting on her bunk bed. "What happened?!?" I ask excitedly "you saw what happened. Jentzen and I kissed" she says in a duh tone. "Yeah but I just can't believe it!" I say excitedly. She laughs at my reaction and soon enough I start laughing as well.

                                Jenna

"How am I supposed to tell him" I say into the phone. I called my friend Riley who said she could help me tell Lev I like him. "Just try to be chill about it, try not to be nervous, try to be more confident" Riley says as if that's an easy thing to do. "Esier said then done" I say "I thought you were the one. Listening to my heart instead of my head" she sings and we both start laughing. I see Lev walk downstairs and wave at him and then Riley continues our conversation. "Just try" she says and I say into the phone  "look I know what I'm about to say could ruin the friendship we have. I'm sorry if it does but I just need to tell you I have a huge crush on you. I don't want to loose our friendship, but I had to tell you". "That's great. Just try not to apologize because it's how you feel and you should be confident" she says. Riley ends the phone call and I look to find Lev, who was just in the kitchen. Then I see him talking to Hayden and decide I will just tell him later. A few seconds later he rushes into his room, but he looks like he's crying.

                             Hayden

I see Jenna and decide to talk to her about what happened. "I think you made him upset" I say reading the confused look on her face. "What?" She says sadly "you were talking to your friend and telling them you like them, and it just so happens that Lav was planning on telling you he likes you" I say without stopping to take a breath. I gasp for air as I wait for Jenna's response. "I was talking to my friend Riley over the phone asking if she could give me advice on how to ask Lev out" Jenna says "oh" I say. She face palms and then has a sad look on her face. "You'll figure it out" I say hugging her "thanks Hayden" she says and she walks to Lev's room.  

                              Jenna

I arrive at Lev's room and knock on his door. It's about time I tell him how I feel. "Come in" he says "hey Lev" I say. He turns around and I see hurt in his eyes, ai feel awful that I'mthe reason it's there. "Can we talk?" I ask him "sure" he says. Sure just a plain, simple sure. I walk over to him anyways and say "look I dont know if I should say what I'm about to say becasuse it might ruin our friendship, but I have to get it off my chest because I need you to know the truth and I need to know if you feel the same.  I like you. Like I have a really big crush on you. You're smile can brighten anyone's day even if they're having the worst day ever. You are so great at dancing and are such a  talented person. I understand if you don't feel the same way, I just want you to know" I say. "Jenna I-" He starts "oh my god" I hear someone exclaim. We both rush out of the room and towards the stairs to see Piper and Walker staring at Jentzen and Sophie in disbelief as they back away from each other. Everyone gets a small smile on their face when they realize what had just happend. "Did they just kiss?" Mariam and Stefan say in unison. "Ship has sailed. I repeat ship has sailed" Corinne and Aidan joke.

                       Clementine

I rush to Sophie and Piper's room happily. "Did that just happen?" I say "yes" Sophie says semi annoyed that everyone knew. "At least not everyone saw it" Piper says "but they all know it happened" Sophie replies. "We should all hang out tonight. Just the 2 of us like old times" Piper suggest hoping that it would help cheer Sophie up. "Sure" Sophie says and then she finally gets up from her bed so we can all walk downstairs. We watch as Coco talks to Corinne in a quiet tone but all I needed to hear was 'I know y'all are dating' to know what was going on.

                            Corinne

"Hey Corinne" Coco says "hey" I reply and walk up to her. "Can you grad the tablespoon out please" she asks "sure" I say. I grab the tablespoon and then she says "so how are things with you and Aidan?" "Whay do you mean?" I ask. "You obviously like him and he obviously like you" Coco says "I- uh- we- he- he's my friend" I manage to say "sure" she says and then she takes the tablespoon from me. "You should ask him out" she says whe taking a sip of water. "How are you and Gavin" I ask knowing that they're secretly dating but not saying anything. "What?" She asks nearly choking on her water. "I know y'all are secretly dating" I say "Indi told you?" She asks "no I figured it out on my own" I say. "Please don't tell anyone" I beg "why would I. That's up to y'all if you want people to know or not" I say and walk away. "They're dating?" Clementine says in a quiet yet excited tone. I rushed past Piper, Sophie, and Clementine and went into my bedroom.

                             Coco

"Don't tell anyone" I say to Clementine, Sophie, and Piper who are walking down the stairs questioning me. "Who all knows" Sophie asks "Indi, Corinne, and y'all" I reply. "I can't believe you and Gavin are secretly dating" Piper says quietly enough for only the 4 of is could hear. I really hope no one else finds out. We have to tell them eventually though, just not right now. "We're all having a movie night if you want to join" Sophie says "sure" I say.