12: Secret Santa

Coco

"Meeting in the living room!" I shout so that everyone will come downstairs. I put all the pieces of paper in a hat and mix it up. "Secret santa!" Hayley shouts excitedly as she walks down the stairs. When everyone is in the living room we each draw out a name. I get Gavin which should be pretty easy.

                            Hayley

I got Txunamy which is pretty easy because she's one of my best friends. I already know what I'm getting her, because she's but wanting it for so long. She's been wanting a certain makeup palette and I'm going to buy it for her.

                           Walker

I got Piper Hamilton musical tickets, because I know that's a play she's been wanting to see, and tickets are rare to get.

                            Sophie

I get Jentzen so I decide to get him a camera because he loves photography and I also bought him a hoodie that he's been looking at.

                           Jentzen

I got Sophie and I decided to get her a pair of shoes that she's been wanting for a long time.

                       Clementine

I know that Corinne loves to read and she also loves roblox so I got her a roblox gift card and some books.

                           Hayden

I got Sawyer. I know Sawyer loves vlogging so I bought him a better quality vlogging camera then the one he has.

                            Sawyer

I got Indi so I bought her a bunch of relaxing essential oils and bath bombs and some face masks because she loves relaxing and essential oils.

                              Indi

I got Walker so I bought him a new skateboard from Pharmacy (his favorite skateboard brand) and I also got him a hoodie from Pharmacy.

                               Piper

I got Symonne and I know she loves Roblox and Minecraft so I bought her some gift cards and I bough her a new hair straightener because her old one broke when ever it had been left on the ground and someone accidentally stepped on it.

                              Gavin

I get Coco, I know she really wants to dye her hair pink so I am going to buy her the supplies needed. I am also going to buy her a new vlog camera.

(Everyone else gets their people I didn't want to write what everyone got because that would probably get boring for y'all to read)

                          Symonne

"I'll get it!" I shout when I hear the door bell ring. I walk to the door and open it. "Merry Christmas from the Hype House" Dixie and Addison say at the door step. I thank them and then they leave to go to an interview. They said that the gift is for everyone and that they want us to vlog it. "Okay guys, so the hype house just dropped off this package for us, and were going to see what's inside" Piper and I say to the camera as everyone else sits around the living room. I pull out an envelope with my name on it. There are envelopes with everyone else's names on them so we hand them out. "Is this a prank?" Piper says excitedly looking at the plane ticket inside the envelope "I don't know" I say "are we really going to Hawaii!" Mariam says "this has to be a prank" Hayden says. We thanked them fro the tickets after finding out that it really wasn't a prank. I can't beleive it, were going to Hawaii!

Authors Note: so I really wanted to update this book because I haven't updated in a few days. This chapter is a bit shorter then normal, but the next chapter will be longer.