13: Headed To Hawaii

Aidan

"Prince, Prince. Wake up!" Someone shouts in my ear "only I call him Prince Prince" someone else who I'm assuming is Corinne says "sorry" the other person says. "What time is it?" I ask and then I remeber that today were going to Hawaii. "Hawaii!" Corinne shouts and I look around to see Indi and Corinne sitting on the edge of my bed. "We leave in an hour" Indi says and She and Corinne both leave.

Piper

"Piper, if you don't wake up in 5 minutes we're leaving without you" Sophie screams. I know she's kidding though because she would never let them leave me behind. I get ready for the long flight and grab my suitcase. "Finally, we've been waiting for 30 minutes" Stefan says as I get into Corinne's mom's car. The ride to the airport wasn't too long. When we got to the airport we got through security and got starbucks.

Clementine

I'm so excited to go to Hawaii! I really can't beleive that the Hype House surprised us with this. Hayden hands me my Starbucks cup and I take a sip from my strawberry refresher. I see Lev and Jenna holding hands and then Mariam walks up to me and says "they're so cute" "right" I say and nod my head in agreement.

Piper

"Guys, were going to miss our flight!" I shout and everyone runs to our terminal. Hawaii is going to be so much fun!

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter I had a but of writer's block. This is more of just a filler chapter.