24: Found

Sophie

"Okay. We need to look all over town, for any place they could be kept" One of the officers say and we all nod our heads. They separate us into a few groups again. Since Jenna was old enough to drive Lev and I rode with her in her car. There were 4 groups g lo ing to search and everyone else stayed.  We suggested to Gavin, Clementine, and Coco's parents to stay as well but they didn't listen. Honestly I probably wouldn't listen either. All of the groups ran out to the cars as fast as possible. Jenna starts her car and begins driving. "Check that creepy abandoned house down the street first" Lev suggests. Jenna drives and parks confront of the house. Lev, Jenna, and I run inside looking for any signs of anyone being kidnapped. I run into a room and see a creepy headless doll. I look to the ground and see the doll head saying there. I scream and Jenna and Lev come rushing in. "What happened?" Jenna asks and I point to the headless doll. Jenna looks at the ground and screams. "Let's go" Lev says sounding a bit scared.  We all run back to Jenna's car. "I'm almost put of gas" Jenna says "theres a gas station not to far away" I say and Jenna starts driving again.

                               Piper

Walker, Corinne, and I run out to Corinne' mom's car and Corinne's mom starts the car. "Are there any places you can think of?" Corinne's mom asks "Avi has his own house about 10 miles away" Corinne says. "how old is he?" Her mom asks "Fourteen" I answered. "His parents let a fourteen year old live by himself?" Corinne's mom asks "we live by ourselves half the time" Walker says "and look where that's brought us" I said under my breath. Corinne must have heard, because she said "we cant blame ourselves. How could we have known". "I heard whispering the night before, and I said nothing" I say "you didn't know" Walker said. Even after them saying that, I still felt like this was partly my fault. I should have said something when I heard whispering. I should've known something was up.

                              Gavin

We sit in the gas station parking lot. Non of us have our phones so we can't call the police. We've been waiting for about 10 minutes for someone to drive by. Then we see a car pull up. Clem points it out and we both look at the car. The car look familiar but at the same time I couldn't identify who it belonged too.

                             Jenna

We arrive at the gas station and I see Sophie looking ahead with a focused look on her face. "Is that who I think it is?" She says starting to unbuckle her seat belt. "Oh my gosh!" I shout and Sophie, Lev, and I run out of the car. "someone call the police!" Sophie shouts "why? What happened?" I ask right before seeing Coco laying on the ground blood dripping everywhere. She was passed put, I'm assuming from blood loss. Lev quickly hits the emergency call button on his phone and calls 9-1-1. "I'm gonna call Mariam, she's at the house right now" I say and everyone nods. I dial her number and she picks up right away. "We found them" I say and she puts us on speaker "y'all found them" Hayley says "yeah, the problem is the nearest hospital is an hour away" Sophie says into the phone. "An ambulance is on the way" Lev says. Everything else happened so quickly that non of us had time to process it.

                              Gavin

I watched as Coco was loaded into the back of the ambulance. I guess one of the doctors saw that I was panicked because they walked over to me. "I know this looks scary, but I think she will be okay, Coco seems like a strong kid" they say. "We need someone to ride with her, to keep her calm if she wakes up" another doctor shouts from inside the ambulance. Everyone looks at me and I slowly walk towards the ambulance. "What's your relation to Coco?" The doctor asks "I'm her best friend" I said and the doctor nods. "You've got this Coco, you're strong. You can get through this" I say quietly. I still had hope that there would be some kind of response. There wasn't. It was a long drive to the hospital, when we finally arrived they loaded Coco out of the ambulance and into the building. "Hey, you were kidnapped, right?" A nurse asks Clem and I. I nod my head. "Okay, are you hurt at all, how are ypu feeling?" She asks "I'm not hurt, I'm just worried" I say and the nurse nods her head. "She's going to need surgery" the nurse says and I nod my head. "Her parents are on their way, the only kind of adult we have here right now is Jenna, and she's only 16" I explain knowing that they cant do surgery's without an adult around. "Wow, you know alot about this kind of stuff, have you ever considered being a doctor?" the nurse says "I used to want to be a doctor. But I'm an influencer, being a doctor hasn't crossed my mind in a long time" I say. "Maybe look back into it, you would make a great doctor I can just tell" "do you have to say that to everyone?" I ask and she shakes her head no. Corinne's mom pulls up to the hospital and runs towards the ambulance.

                    5 minutes later...
                            Walker

"On behalf of Coco's mom I say go on with the surgery, she could die if we dont do it" and the nurse nods her head. We all wait around in the lobby. Non of us were able to see Coco until the surgery was done. Non of us knew what was going to happen next, but we all hoped it was something good.