11: Friendsgiving

"I can't believe you just said that!" "Well it's the truth" "I'm ashamed that I ever liked you!" "And I though I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend!" "What?"

                    3 hours earlier
                            Sophie

"Happy Friendsgiving!" Jentzen shouts in my ear while I film a tik tok. "Happy friendsgiving" I say back as he walks next to me and finishes the tik tok dance with me. We walk downstairs and watch as Coco rushes around the kitchen preparing food. Gavin hands her the seasoning that she's been looking for. Gavin and Coco have finally told everyone in the house that they are dating which I'm super happy about. Piper rushes down the stairs looking kind of upset but she tries to plaster a smile on her face. When Walker walks out of his room they both look at eachother and then Piper frowns again. What happened between them you may ask? Last night Piper and I were watching a movie and she overheard him on the phone with someone. As if we haven't learned anything from the Jenna and Lev incident she automatically assumed he liked her and was heart broken. She cried the whole rest of the night and no matter how hard we all tried she wouldn't stop crying. We told Walker to maybe leave her alone for a bit while she cools down but she obviously is still upset. "Have you tried talking to him about it?" I ask her "I'm pretty sure I know what I heard" Piper replies. "What about the whole Jenna and Lev thing what if it's like that?" I say "I don't think so" she replies. "He said he loved her" she said as we walk over to the table to help decorate the table with decorations. I place the placemats with Turkey decorations on them in front of every seat at the table. "Do we have vegetarian options?" I ask Coco's mom who is helping Coco in the kitchen "of course. You and Coco are both vegetarians so I had to make sure we had something for y'all" She says "thank you" I reply and then go back to setting the table. I decide to get some last minute things like bread and cranberry sauce and green beans from the grocery store. When I get there I see a while bunch of fans who want to take pictures. I make tik toks and take pictures with them. I then go to get all of the food. 2 hours later, I get back to the house and I see Piper and Walker looking like there about to kill eachother but also want to hug eachother at the same time. "Guys can y'all help me set up all of the food?" I ask "of course" Piper says and then Walker comes over to help me as well. I watch as they both stare at each other and then look away. "Dinner time!" Coco says trying to break the awkwardness that was happening. Everyone sits at the dinner table and we sit there awkwardly before someone finally reaches to the middle if the table to grab a piece of bread and a piece of Turkey. Soon we're all reaching for food and talking as if the silence from before were never there. I watch as Piper and Walker keep looking at each other and then looking away when the other one sees them. "Can't y'all just talk already?" Corinne asks "she's to stubborn" Walker says pointing to Piper.

                             Sophie

"She's to stubborn!" Walker shouts "I can't beleive you just said that!" Coco shouts "I'm ashamed I ever liked you!" Piper shouts "and I thought I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend" Walker shouts back "what?" Piper says on the verge of crying. Piper runs off crying and I run after her. Walker follows but I just tell him to leave Piper alone for a minute. I run into our room "hey Pipes" I say walking inside "do you think he meant it?" She asks "meant what?" "That he was gonna ask me to be his girlfriend" She says "Pipes, of course he meant it, he loves you" I told Piper "I really messed things up by nor giving him a chance to explain" she says "it's not too late. Go talk to him" I encourage her "okay" Piper says and she runs out of the room to look for Walker.

                              Piper

"Hey Walker" I say as he rides his skate board around the driveway. "Hey Pipes" he says "I'm really sorry I didn't give you a chance to explain" I say "it's fine" he says and he doesn't even look at me while saying it. "I know it was probably just a misunderstanding and I'm sorry for overreacting I just have a huge crush on you and I didn't want to loose you, because I think I'm falling in love with you" I say. He finally turns around "it's really fine. I just didn't want to mess it up when I asked you out so I was asking Claire in how you would probably like to be asked out. I'm really in love with you too" Walker says.

                          Walker

"This may not be the best time to ask, but will you be my girlfriend" I ask. She just stands there and doesn't answer and then she walks closer to me. She hugs me and says "yes I'll be your girlfriend". Her eyes flicker from my lips to my eyes and then I lean in and kiss her. She kisses back and were having a passionate kiss. I hear two people squealing in the background excitedly. I turn around to see Sophie and Jentzen standing there with shocked but excited looks on their faces. "The ship has sailed!" Sophie says excitedly.

                            Mariam

Stefan and I watch from the window as we see them kissing. "The first two times were accidents, but I think we should maybe let them have their moment" Stefan says " plus Sophie and Jentzen are already out their" I add.

                              Piper

"I-" Walker starts "well this is awkward" Jentzen says. We all walk back inside casually and act as if nothing happened. "Guys can y'all not stare at us it's getting awkward" Walker says and then we all go back to the table and finish our meal.

Authors note

Question:

What's your favorite color?

Mine: Blue