19: Hide And Seek

Piper

We all talked everything out. It honestly felt great to know that everyone was cool again. I plug my phone into my charger and close my eyes. I heard whispering from the front yard. I walk to my balcony and I look over and see nothing. Okay, that was weird. It was probably nothing though.

                              Jentzen

It was around 3 am when I heard glass fall to the floor. I had been hearing weird noises and seeing weird things for the past few days. I walked outside of my room and saw Sophie cleaning up glass. "What happned?" I ask "I dropped a plate" she said and I nod my head. I didn't sleep the rest of the night. I just had a bad feeling. 

2 pm.........
                             Sawyer

For once, everything is normal again. Nothing is going wrong. We're all friends, nobody is in the hospital, everyone is happy. We are about to start a game of hide and seek. We all line up and pull out a name from a bowl to choose our partners. I remember the first time we all played this together, Piper and Walker ended up 'trapped' in the closet. It was all a part of our plan. We wanted one of them to admit they're feelings to the other. Hayden knew that Walker admits thibg easily when he was stressed. So when Walker got really stressed, he admitted his feelings to Piper. They just don't know that. Once we all get our teams we go and hide. My partner was Emily. We hid in one of the secret rooms. I guess they're not so secret now, but still, they're really good hiding places. We were found within 10 minutes, but we werent the first team found. The first team found was Clementine and Jenna. Once everyone was found we all hide again. This time Jenna and Clementine were the seekers. This time we found an even better hiding place. We waited for Jenna and Clementine to find us. It had already been an hour. Then we heard screaming and glass shattering. That's not normal. Emily and I leave our hiding place to look around. There was broken glass on the floor. Then I look towards the windows that had been smashed. "Oh my gosh" Emily says. Then I see a car pull out of the driveway. "Okay everyone come out of hiding!" I shout and everyone walks put of their hiding places. They look around in disbelief. I look around to make sure that everyone was there. Then I realize that Coco and Gavin and Clementine were no where to be found. "Where are Coco, Clementine, and Gavin" I say and everyone gets a panicked look on their faces. "Do you think they were kidnapped?" Piper asks. Why cant we just have one normal day in this house?