28: She's okay

Hayley

It has been a few days since Coco held Gavin's hand. Now she was giving us alot more hints that she would survive. We were all here every day, taking turns visiting her. They finally let all of us into the hotel waiting room at once instead of just family members. Right now I was walking into Coco's hospital room. "Hey, you can hear me right?" I ask and I get a thumbs up in response. "I just wanted to come see how you are today, and check in. You're getting alot better, and everyone is getting happier" I say, another thumbs up in response. "Okay, I'll be back later" I said and I exit the room.

Gavin

I had fallen asleep on the floor of the hospital when Hayley walked up to me and woke me up. "You can go see her now" Hayley says, I nod my head and get up. I walk to Coco's hospital room, it was the main place I went to in this hospital. I was always there. I walk in and hold Coco's hand as normal "are you doing okay today?" I ask and she gave me a thumbs up. Then she opened her eyes. She had opened her eyes before, but it's always only a few seconds. This time it was longer then a few seconds. "Oh my gosh!" I shout "Gavin?" Coco says questionably while looking around the room. "Coco!" I say back. I give her a small hug because I didn't want to hurt her. Her doctor was walking by the room so I called for her to come inside the room. She walks in and stares at Coco in disbelief. I run out to tell everyone else "She's back!" I shout and everyone looks up at me. "Really?" Coco's mom asks "yeah" I say. Without another word Coco's family runs into her room. "Only a few people should go in at a time, just so we can give her some space and not have her brain over working right now" the doctor exclaims. All fear was gone. We all let pit sighs of releif and then we hugged each other and cheered. Coco was okay, I knew she could make it!

Authors Note: The last chapter comes out tomorrow!