23: Escape

Coco

It was just another guard walking by. "Oh, I had to use the restroom" I said. "Then why are y'all standing by the security room?" He asks "we got lost" London replied The guard looks at us suspiciously. We stand there and wait for a response and the guard says "okay". The guard walks away and London and I both let out a sigh of releif. "Okay, what could the password be?" I whisper "I'm going to try his birthday" London says. She types it in and it says the password is incorrect. We tried a few more. They were all wrong. "What's your birthday?" London asks "June 7th 2008. Why?" I ask. She types the code in and the door unlocks. "Okay, that's just creepy" I say and she  nods her head. There were like fifty different cameras to disable. "Okay, I say we disable the ones next to where your friends are kidnapped, so we can save them" London says "and the ones near the exit" I say.

                               Gavin

"Gav, what if we don't make it out of here?" Clementine says "don't think that way Clem" I say and she nods her head. The room was freezing, but I didn't care. All I really cared about was my friend being okay. "Okay, why not we each go on and admit things" Clementine suggests and I nod my head. "I like Nicollete Durazo" I said and she nodded. "I want to break up with Hayden" she said. That took me by surprise "What?" I ask "I want to break up with Hayden" she repeats. "Why?" I ask "I uh- was offered an acting opportunity" she said. "That's great, Clem" I said "yeah, but it's in New York" she said. "Oh" I say "I dont know if I'm taking it yet, but if I do, I dont want to do long distance" she says "oh" I say. It was silence for a moment before I say "I'm happy for you" "thanks" she says with a smile. "Does Hayden know?" I ask "no" she says back, and I just nod my head.

                               Coco

"Okay, let's start with the ones near where your friends are. Then you go save them while I disable the other cameras" London says and I nod my head. We disable a whole bunch of cameras. They didn't even have a password on them! Wow, this was so easy. "Okay, now I just need the key" I said. London makes a face "I-" London starts "oh my gosh, you dont have a key!?!" I announce and she shakes her head no. "Do you know where spare ones are?" I ask "no" she says. We open drawer after drawer, Looking for any keys. "Found it!" London shoots and she throws it to me. "Go, now" she says and I run to the room. I unlock the door and go to untie Gavin and Clementine. "Go!" I shout and they run "you're coming too!" Gavin shouts "just go" I shout. I run to catch up with them but Avi grabs a hold of my arm. "Let me go" I shout and I kick him in the stomach causing him to fly backwards. "Hurry" Gavin shouts. Avi gets back up and runs after us again. "Coco, watch out!" London shouts and then I feel something dig into my skin. I was dripping blood. There was a knife stuck in my back. "Coco!" Gavin shouts and he comes to pick me up. The rest was a blur. We made it out if the building. To a near by gas station. We sat in the alley way, and that's when everything went black.