⌗ 𝐎𝐍𝐄

KAGEYAMA TOBIO

KAGEYAMA TOBIO

"hinata, you idiot!" i shout out of my lungs

"catch me if you can!" he shouts back, quickly running away.

why would i shout all of a sudden, you might ask?

this short idiot pushed me onto a river. now, here i am, soaking wet while running after hinata who ran away.

as my legs grew tired, i stopped.

"tsk. you're lucky that you running all around the neighborhood helped me get home. you are so dead to me tomorrow." i mumble to myself, heaving a deep sigh before entering the house.

"tadaima." i greet, taking my shoes off.

"tobio, dear, what happened?" kaa-san asks worriedly, getting a towel.

"an idiot pushed me on a river." i answer, making her laugh.

"it's shouyou, isn't it?" she asks once again, chuckling.

it ain't surprising that she knows hinata. i mean, i do tell her about how idiotic that guy is.

"who else?" i answer angrily.

"you two are funny. i'd like to see you two performing for a circus." my mother says, which made me glare at her.

"alright, alright. enough with the glare. i was just kidding." she smiles and wraps me around with the towel she has on her hands.

"anyway, honey, tooru dropped by today." she informs, making me stare at her.

"that clown did? what for?" i ask out of confusion.

it's rare for oikawa-san to visit our home. the last time he did that was on junior high. it sure was a long time.

"remember reo? tooru said that she'll transfer to karasuno this week."

i stare at my mother deeper.

"reo? who's that?" i ask innocently, earning a light punch from her.

"don't give me that 'who's that' crap, tobio. you won't fool me."

i chuckle. my mother sure knows how i act.

"though, tooru was kinda disappointed and upset when he was informed that reo will transfer to karasuno instead of seijoh. i wonder why." she adds, which made me sigh.

"kaa-san, we both know that oikawa-san doesn't like his younger sister being away from him. the guy's overprotective of her." i snap, making her smile.

"you have a point. alright, honey. you go have a bath and i'll prepare dinner for you. make sure to wash yourself properly so that you won't catch a cold." she says, planting a kiss on my forehead.

"hai, kaa-san." i smile, making my way to the bathroom.

oikawa-san has been a jerk and all on our previous matches, but it's rare that he let reo go to a school she ain't familiar with. knowing oikawa-san, he is such an overprotective brother.

before actually taking a bath, i heard my phone ring. it was a call from the devil.

since i was feeling extra nice today, i answered it after the second ring.

"ya-hoo~ tobio-chan, how's it going?" he says with his usual crappy voice girls go crazy about.

"what is it?" i ask directly. he never calls first and if he does, he wants something.

"uh, i hate to ask for thi–"

"just tell me already, geez." i cut him off, annoyed.

"look after reo for me."

i toned down. turn out even though reo didn't choose aoba johsai, oikawa-san will find a way just to protect his little sister, even if it means asking a favor from his young protégé.

"hey, speak up. you're making me nervous." he says.

"i entrust you on looking after my sister, but trust me, i never really wanted to ask you to."

seriousky, one day, i'll grab the chance to punch this dumbass of a senior.

"way to ask a favor, genius." i roll my eyes.

"i was just kidding!" he laughs hysterically.

i sigh.

"well, do i have any choice?" i ask with a glare plastered on my face.

"you don't." he answers, and i can feel him sticking his tounge out as of now as a sign of mockery.

what a kid.

"alright then. bye."

"wai–" before he can even speak, i already ended the call, making me sigh.

let's see where this gets us.