𝓯.orty

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"i told you not to fight! geez, you two!" yamaguchi scolds hinata and kageyama who were fighting over a carton of milk

"have you actually forgetten that we're third years and not kids?" tsukishima asks, clicking his tounge as he dribbles the ball on his hand.

"we're lucky the juniors are still inside their classes. this is completely unnecessary, you guys." yachi sighs out of the blue, shaking her head from side-to-side.

"here you go, tobi. leave hinata be." reo says, handing her boyfriend a carton of milk.

"thanks, ree." kageyama smiles, planting a kiss on reo's forehead.

"please do not show any public affection in front of us. we get that we don't have any romantic companion. you don't have to rub it in." tsukishima says, pushing his glasses back, earning a smack from reo and yamaguchi.

"shut up, kei." reo rolls her eyes, standing beside yachi.

"oh, good afternoon, seniors!" the first and second years greet towards their upperclassmen with wide grins on their faces. they're always in such excitement everytime they enter the gymnasium.

"good afternoon! please do start warming up for the practice match against dateko! be sure to be fully warmed up to prevent accidents and injuries." yachi says towards their juniors with her clipboard on her hands, analyzing the data she gathered from their past games.

"osu!" the juniors chant together, getting in position for warming up.

"time really did pass by quickly, huh?" reo asks, chuckling as she stares back at the juniors who were staring at her.

"hello, oikawa-san! looking good as always!" a second year yells with a smile towards the female with a tint of pink painted on his cheeks.

"stop hitting on my girl, fujiwara." kageyama says to a second year in a calm tone, yet the aura that surrounds the king is what scared the junior.

"i'm sorry, kageyama-san!" the said second year apologizes, giving out a 90° bow towards his senior.

reo heaved out a heavy sigh and smacked the back of her boyfriend's head because of the scene that has occurred.

"stop scaring your juniors. geez." reo says, shaking her head from side-to-side.

"sorry, baby." kageyama chuckles softly, planting another kiss on reo's forehead.

"i said no pda allowed." tsukishima butts in once again, clicking his tounge.

"shut up." kageyama and reo says in unison, ready to punch the taller male, yet backed up at the same time.

kageyama and reo let out some soft giggles before staring at each other with love in their eyes.

"i'll love you forever and ever, baby. i don't care about your flaws or whatsoever. it's you who i fell in love with, not your figure." kageyama suddenly says, taking reo aback while tsukishima, yachi, yamaguchi, and hinata started to laugh hysterically because of how cringey kageyama's words were, yet he kept calm.

re smiled sweetly towards kageyama, cupping his cheek with her hand before planting a quick peck on kageyama's soft lips.

"i'll love you forever, too, tobi."