𝓽.wenty eight

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

hands intertwined with one another, reo, who is wearing a white thick turtleneck, checkered skirt, and a pair of thigh high boots, wait for her friend

it was cold. cold enough to bring reo's hands to freeze, but gladly, she had hot packs ready for her own use.

"hey." she hears, so she diverted her attention to the voice.

"took you long enough to arrive." reo rolls her eyes.

"i'm sorry, okay? i had a little trouble so i had to tag someone along." he rubs the back of his head.

this time, reo noticed kageyama's right hand which is intertwined with another's hand. i thought it's supposed to be just the two of us? reo asks inside her head and mentally rolled her eyes.

"wow, you look taller than expected! tobio never told me you were this tall!" the girl beside kageyama exclaims.

"i've never introduced her to you, so here. akira, this is my childhood friend, reo. reo, this is akira, my girlfriend." kageyama introduces with a smile plastered on his face.

"hey! it's so nice to finally meet you!" akira says excitedly, stretching her arm towards reo's direction for a handshake.

reo took a look on the female's hand, having thoughts about shaking it, but it would be rude for her not to, so she shook her hand hesitantly.

"now, which movie do you wanna watch?" kageyama asks the two.

"let's wat–"

"love triangle, tobio!" akira suddenly answers, cutting reo off.

"sure thing." kageyama smiles, not bothering to ask reo if she agrees with the choice.

the long-haired female sighed. nevermind. guess he prefers romance instead of horror nowadays. reo says inside her mind.

reo followed their tracks. they didn't even wait for her, like as if it is their date when it's supposed to be reo's.

reo heaved out a deep sigh, paying for herself.

the movie was already starting when reo entered. sitting down beside kageyama, she stayed silent and didn't focus on the movie they were watching. i've seen this movie for a million times already. i don't wanna see it again with this kind of situation. she says inside her head, mentally rolling their eyes.

all in all, reo only slept on her chair and as the movie finished, she stood up and left the room earlier than the couple.

she heaved out a deep sigh once again, glancing over the couple.

"hey, reo! where to next? i picked the movie so you gotta pick where to eat!" akira says excitedly, clinging onto kageyama's arm.

"i don't have the appetite to eat. you guys go on ahead." reo smiles towards the two, though she really was hungry for food, she feels full with the affection they are showing.

"reo, you need to eat. don't repeat what happened last time." kageyama says in a demanding tone.

still smiling, reo shook her head.

the couple were about to speak up, but they got cut off with a familiar voice kageyama and reo recognize.

"how about our onigiri, then?" the voice says, snaking his arm over reo's shoulder.

"atsumu-san, osamu-san." kageyama greets, bowing his head slightly.

"ooh, onigiri! sounds delicious! let's go, tobio!" akira cheers, but atsumu only gave a smile towards the girl.

"i didn't ask 'ya. i asked this beautiful lady right here." he says, pointing at reo.

"besides, i don't think 'samu wants to tag a couple along." atsumu continues, making osamu shrug and rest his elbow on reo's shoulder, where atsumu's arm rests as well.

the excitement of kageyama's companion backed down and looked like she didn't want to see the twins again, yet her attention diverted towards reo who was smirking to what atsumu had said.

"slut." she mumbles under her breath.

kageyama didn't hear what akira had said, but it sure had reo's ears stinging. she has supersonic hearing, after all. she isn't feared by many gossip spreaders for nothing.

"thank you for the compliment, dear! perhaps try to look at the mirror and tell that to yourself, okay?" reo says sarcastically before staring at kageyama.

"tobio-kun, we'll be going. good luck on our supposed to be date." reo smiles, pulling the two out of the scene.

"woah, 'yer a tough one, reo-chan!" atsumu cheers towards the girl, when suddenly she stopped pulling them out and smiled, the smile that they rarely see. the smile that scares and makes them sad at the same time.

"i-it hurts... right here... inside my heart."