𝓽.hirty two

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"oh, y-you're here

"oh, y-you're here." reo says towards her nephew, takeru, wiping her tears.

"i just happen to drop by, reo-san!" takeru says happily, giving reo a hug when the female took a seat beside him.

"how come you're so respectful to reo and not to me!?" tooru asks with a loud voice, earning a smack from his sister.

"shut up." reo blurts out, sighing.

with tooru noticing the situation, he gave her a sigh too and stared at their nephew.

"oi, takeru, reo and i are gonna go out for a walk, okay? wait for your mother to finish her bath and tell her to lock the gate once you leave." tooru says, smiling towards the young boy.

"yeah, sure. take care, tooru! reo-san!" takeru happily waves them goodbye as the siblings left the residence.

the atmosphere remained silent. no one bothered to start up a conversation and with just a look at reo's eyes, tootu could tell that the result of something his sister asked for didn't turn out well.

"so, reo-chan, wanna go grab some noodles?" the brother asks, smiling towards the younger.

"yeah, sure." she replies with no emotion at all.

her uniform's crumpled. dod they get to a physical fight? tooru asks inside his head, shaking it off right after they have reached the shop.

tooru ordered for the two of them while reo sat on a two-seater table immediately, trying super hard to divert her attention away from the scenarios that has been popping up inside her mind.

"here we are." tooru says as he places the food he ordered on the table.

"itadakimasu." both of them chanted.

tooru helped himself with the food, yet reo's food remained untouched. she seem to have lost her appetite after what happened.

"hey, eat up. the food's not going to make its way to your mouth, baka." he says, digging in, but reo didn't budge and just stared at the food served in front of her.

"nii-san, i did it." reo suddenly blurts out with a smile. The older was about to smile as well, not until he noticed the tears streaming down her face.

"we'll talk about this once we get home, okay? for now, fill your stomach. wat and regain your strength." tooru says, wiping her tears away with his handkerchief.

"thank you, nii-san. for everything." reo says before eating, making tooru smile as he watch her fill her hungry stomach.

that's right, 'lil sis. eat now and release the pain later. tooru says inside his head, giggling.

you may have another crow break your wings, but i know that you're as strong as 10 crows. stand up and build what is broken.

 stand up and build what is broken