𝓽.hirty six

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

the long-haired female wore a hoodie, jogging pants, a face mask, a black cap and a pair of clear glasses as she wandered around town with the midnight breeze hitting her figure time by time

she doesn't seem to feel sleepy and thus decided to leave home 'til it's morning.

"it's a good thing we have no classes later on. gotta attend the boys' training, though." she heaves out a deep sigh, checking on her phone as she walks pass by a street with no people or vehicles passing at all.

"having a stroll around town, i see. shouldn't you be having your sleep?" a familiar voice says to reo, making our protagonist divert her attention towards the voice, only widening her eyes when she noticed who it was.

"miwa nee-san." reo says in a low tone, surprised. she never thought she could get to meet her childhood friend's older sister at a place and time like this.

"hey, kiddo. how's it been?" the said lady asks, ruffling the hair of the younger.

"i-it's been great, nee-san! how about you?" reo asks with a wide grin plastered on her face, staring at the beautiful lady before her eyes.

"same, kiddo. i'm on my way to my brother's place. come with me." she smiles towards the younger.

reo was about to answer, but miwa added a few words before giving her a stern look.

"that is an order."

with reo shaking with fear, she nodded her head continuosly, thus earning a laugh from the latter.

"why're you afraid, though? did tobio do something to you for you to not come with me?" she asks, continuing their walk.

reo remained silent and avoided eye contact. she doesn't want his sister to know what has been happening recently towards the two of them, even though deep inside, reo knows she can't hide anything from the lady.

"he did, huh? man, my brother is such a troublemaker, isn't he?" muwa says, clicking her tounge as she pats reo's head.

"don't worry about it, kiddo. i'll help you with it. I'm sure you and tobio will be a-okay in a flash!" the older says, pulling reo towards the kageyama residence, where her brother stays.

reo heaved a deep yet quiet sigh, not wanting to make miwa hear it. she knows that she can't escape the older at this point, so she just let her be.

"seriousky, though. what happened? is it something serious?" miwa asks with a cold tone while her attention is focused on their way to her younger brother's house.

"it's really none of others' business, but it's a big deal for me." reo replies, eyes focused on her hand that was being held by miwa, making the older sigh.

"we'll settle whatever your matter is when we get there, okay?" miwa asks, smiling.

though reo couldn't see her smile directly, she noticed miwa's cheeks moving and reo smiled as well before nodding her head.

"we've arrived, reo-chan! let's..." miwa says, toning down with the last word.

reo's eyes widened and were already filled with tears without noticing it.

"i-i'm sorry, nee-san, but i doubt that i can enter a residence of someone who has to do something with my breakdown." reo says, trembling as she wriggles her hand off of miwa's grasp before running away.

"hey, wait up!" miwa yells towards the younger female before going after her.

though miwa looked pretty aware on the outside, her mind flew out of nowhere as her head kept asking the same question.

the kiss we witnessed. her reaction. don't tell me it's about her feelings!?

 don't tell me it's about her feelings!?