𝓽.wenty three

OIKAWA REO

OIKAWA REO

"i'm so sorry for the trouble, nii-san

"i'm so sorry for the trouble, nii-san." i apologize as i sit on the couch.

"don't mind, reo-chan. we all tend to forget to bring the necessary things from time to time. we're just lucky that i have the spare key with me." he replies with the smile that his fangirls die for.

"yeah, and before anything else, please put a shirt on." i command towards him, earning a loud cackle from him which pissed the hell out of me.

"chill." he replies, putting the shirt of his pajamas on.

"ooh, damn. we look so cute with these matching alien pajamas! gotta take a mirror shot." he says as he examines our pajamas. he had his pajamas printed with cute aliens in color green while I have mine in baby pink.

i roll my eyes towards him as he excitedly rushes in front of the mirror like a child. that being said, i had no choice but to join him.

"stop saying that we're cute if you're gonna edit me out of the frame." i roll my eyes before he takes a snap.

"i would never do that!" he pouts, sitting back on the couch and i sat beside him afterwards.

"says the one who edits me out of the picture to send it to iwaizumi-san." i tease, smiling at him.

"if you're so envious of sending cute photos to a person, then you should get yourself a man! look at me and iwa-chan! living happily every after, ooh la la!" he replies triumphantly.

"iwaizumi-san's not your man, though." i smirk towards his direction, earning a glare from him.

"speaking of which." i sigh, putting my right elbow on my knee and supported my head with my hand on my cheek.

"hmm? something wrong? you never do that pose." he asks worriedly, staring at me.

"i know that it's rare for me to ask you about this, but how do you know if you love a person romantically?" i ask, meeting his stares as i straighten up.

as i expected, he toned down. he didn't answer my question, yet he kept his eyes on mine, like as if it is his last time seeing me.

"well, you see, it's like this." he finally breaks the silence, adjusting from his seat to easily stare at me and i did the same to listen what he's going to say.

"you know that feeling when you're with a person, either you have a strong bond or nothing at all, you feel happiness instead of sadness? for example, you had a bad day, but that person came to brighten up the mood. that being said, just by the presence of the person, you feel happy, like when rainy days ends up with sunshines and rainbows." he explains, smiling.

i nod, wanting him to continue with what he's going to imply.

"and that feeling whenever you're together, you feel like there's butterflies roaming on your stomach as you feel your heart beat so fast. it's the best feeling. you also can identify your love for someone when even with the simplest things that they do, your heart beats fast, you have all your attention diverted to the person, or something like that." he explains as he plays with my hair which is still wet from the bath i took.

"oh, so that's it." i murmur under my breath as i look down, trying hard to find out what i'm really feeling.

"who's the lucky guy, reo-chan?" he asks with a teasing tone as he wriggles his eyebrows.

"child... hood friend." i mumble as i look away and lowered my head, which is enough for him to hear.

"i won't ask why."

i look up to him, feeling nervous. was i really that obvious?

"you might be thinking if you were obvious. to be honest, you're good at hiding your feelings for someone, but unfortunately for you, we live in the same roof and i have known you ever since you were born, reo-chan. you cannot escape when it comes to me." he boasts, so as a result, i smacked him.

"worst brother of the year award." i say jokingly as i roll my eyes, earning a fake cry from him.

"anyway, try telling him. don't keep it all to yourself so that you won't get that heavy feeling here." he advises, pointing onto my heart.

"don't be such a coward and tell him. if ever he accepts or rejects you, it's okay. at least it's out of that big heart of yours." he smiles, standing up.

"now, why don't you help me make some snacks for our movie night?"