𝓯.our

OIKAWA REO

OIKAWA REO

"something fishy is going on with you and tobio-chan

"something fishy is going on with you and tobio-chan." nii-san suspects, raising his left eyebrow.

"geez, do you have to make an issue everytime childhood friends misses each other?" i roll my eyes at him, letting my long hair down.

"stop acting like that, will you? when you miss iwaizumi-san, do you hear me telling you the same thing?" i raise my eyebrow back at him.

"aleight, alright. you win, geez. no need to get angry." he chuckles, making me heave a deep sigh before sitting on the couch.

"tired?" he asks all of a sudden, sitting beside me.

"kinda. it's just my second day at Karasuno tomorrow but i'm already having a sleepover for us to finish a class project." i sigh once again.

"i told you, you should've just chose seijoh– you're having a sleepover!? where!?" he suddenly screams, making me smack him on the head for being too noisy.

"geez, people are trying to sleep. way to be overprotective, genius." i scoff.

"answer my question." with the tone he used, i can say he was serious, which made me sigh and answer his question.

"at tsukishima's. that tall middle blocker from karasuno. why? do you have a problem with that?" i ask, giving him a deadly stare, tilting my head to the side with my eyes slightly widened.

"no, ma'am. Geez, you look like iwa-chan with that look. are you two the siblings here?" he asks, which i didn't bother to answer to. it was too stupid to answer to, anyway.

i stared at him deeper, then, diverted my sight onto what's in front of me, heaving a deep sigh.

"something wrong, reo-chan?" i hear him ask worriedly.

usually when i'm silent, i think a lot about the stuff that has happened on the day i journeyed. either the good ones or bad ones. he knew the signal so he asked right away.

"something was really off with tobio-kun today." i sigh, standing up and started to comb my hair.

"i don't really care about him." he comments, making me smack him again.

"oh, please."

something's definitely wrong.

but what is it?