𝓽.hirty

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

FLASHBACK

"tobio-kun! it's been a while!" reo waves her hand towards the male happily, running towards his direction.

"oh, hey. it has. we both are students of kitagawa daiichi, correct? how come i don't see you wandering around our campus?" kageyama asks, stopping his practice.

"i wander around very often, tobio-kun! it's just you who doesn't see me." reo pouts.

"is it? i don't really know." kageyama says, giving his female friend a faint smile, passing the ball towards her direction.

"you've gotten better with your skills now, tobio-kun! i'm very proud of you!" reo cheers happily, jumping up and down after she retrieved the ball and passes it back to the latter immediately.

"thanks, although i do need some help from oikawa-san with my serve but it seems like he doesn't want to." kageyama frowns, catching the ball.

"nii-san can be pretty busy from time to time, but i'm sure that he can lend you a hand." reo replies, sitting on the grass.

"i doubt it. he tells me all the time that he's busy or he doesn't wanna, but i'm still not giving up!" kageyama says excitedly, clenching his hands into fists.

"that's the spirit!" reo smiles brightly, cheering for her childhood friend.

END OF FLASHBACK

"that's the time tonio-kun was still calm rather than him being the king

"that's the time tonio-kun was still calm rather than him being the king. i only knew he became a tyrant king when i'm already at shiratorizawa." reo explains to the orange-haired male.

"i see." hinata replies, his attention focused on reo's words.

"he can be a bit of a handful from time to time, but he's actually too soft internally. bear with him, hinata." reo smiles.

"yeah, sure." hinata says with a smile.

"will you two stop talking about me, especially when i'm near?" kageyama asks the two, scoffing in an annoyed manner as he stands up from his seat, about to leave.

"wait, tobio-kun. let's talk." reo says in a serious tone, staring into her friend's dark blue orbs deeply.

"busy." he replies shortly, leaving the two hanging.

reo heaved a deep sigh as she slams her head on the table.

hinata, who is sitting in front of her, looked at her with his worried eyes. it seems to him that Reo really want to tell kageyama something important, yet kageyama doesn't want to open his ears for what she has to say.

"kageyama's been mad ever since he came to school. i wonder why." he mumbles, only enough for reo to hear.

"it's probably because of what happened yesterday." reo replies, sighing once again.

"whatever happened, he's the jerk, not you. don't even try blaming yourself." hinata says with authority.

"soeaking of which, you told me to bear with him. now, let me ask you this." hinata adds, making the female lift her head to face the older.

"do you bear with him whenever he acts like that? i mean, like, mad at you?"

reo remained silent but a smile crept onto her face. she never expected such a question from hinata.

"yeo, i do, but today is an exception because the cause is a whole another story." reo giggles.

"oh, you mean your feelings for him?" hinata asks once again, earning a nod from the latter.

"i guess yams can't help but to speak about it to you, huh?" she asks, slamming her head on the table once again.

"yeah. yamaguchi said he wanted me to help you, but i suppose you don't want any." hinata rubs the back of his head as he stares at the female's hair.

"i could use some, please." reo says, lifting her head.

"yeah, sure. well, i guess i'll see you later, reo-chan!" hinata smiles brightly, running away from the scene as the bell rang.

reo heaved out a deep sigh once again and made her own way back to her classroom.

mad, huh?