𝓼.ix

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"don't get yourself strained

"don't get yourself strained. we still have a project to finish later tonight." tsukishima says towards reo.

"caring, eh? neve seen this side of you." reo replies, giving tsukishima a smug smirk.

"it seems like tsukishima found someone who can match his smugness." kinoshita comments at the scene they were witnessing, making nishinoya and tanaka laugh.

"rei finds tsukishima as someone she can compete with easily. besides, their height difference is just a few centimeters apart. heard reo is currently standing wirh at least 170 centimeters tall. genetic?" tanaka asks and kinoshita nodded his head.

kageyama and hinata has daichi on their team while reo has sugawara and ennoshita on hers.

"alright. you're on." daichi challenges, making sugawara smirk himself.

"i'm not going to be easy on you, daichi." he says, making the other members stare at them in disbelief.

"they're taking this game too seriously." reo and ennoshita mumbles to themselves.

"bring it on, the grand king's little sister!" hinata challenges as well, making reo scoff and stare at the opposing team.

"i might be a female, but you might want to keep in mind that i won't go easy on you two." she smiles sweetly.

with their coach as the referee, the game started with kageyama's team serving first.

"kageyama, give them a piece of the killer serve!"

as usual, kageyama dribbles the ball a few times and serves it to the other side.

"got it!" ennoshita shouts, receiving the ball with no problem at all.

reo sticks her tounge out to the side, concentrating on the ball and positioning herself to where there was no blocking.

"sugawara-san, to the right!" she calls for the set, making suga smile and toss the ball to reo's direction.

reo took the chance and spiked the ball with no problem, yet daichi received it easily.

"man, her passion for the game is the same as her brother's. it's scary." tanaka says, watching the game attentively.

"yeah. you could see it in her eyes." nishinoya replies.

"come to me!" hinata shouts, calling for kageyama's toss.

the perfect timing, the perfect angle! this is it! kageyama says inside his head and sends the set onto hinata's palm, releasing the demon quick attack and thus leaving reo's team dazed, meaning that's one point for kageyama's team.

"alright!" the two chants in unison.

"gomen, sugawara-san. i think my head fell off for a while back there." reo bows and apologizes.

"don't mind. just keep on being calm and collected!" suga replies and smiles at her.

"do it again, kageyama!" hinata shouts for his teammate for another serve.

"it's out!" ennoshita shouts back as he noticed the ball was going too far, thus earning a point for reo's team.

tobio-kun sure have improved over the years. reo says inside her mind and sighs.

now, it was her time to serve.

"give us a nice one, rei-chan!" sugawara shouts, thus making reo heave a deep breath and dribble the ball before actually serving it.

but what got them shocked is that the way she served the ball was like how oikawa served the ball during the spring interhigh, but reo was able to pull it off and no one was able to receive it.

"woah, that's the serve i always wanted to receive!" nishinoya shouts with stars in his eyes.

on the other hand, hinata felt the chills he felt when they were facing seijoh and his teammates are left on shock.

it truly is impressive to pull a move off when the said move is way too hard to copy.

"don't be dazzled. the match just started."