𝓽.wenty five

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"woah, that's cool! you actually managed to court that girl from nekoma!? awesome! wonder why she transferred to karasuno, though

"woah, that's cool! you actually managed to court that girl from nekoma!? awesome! wonder why she transferred to karasuno, though." tanaka says, wondering.

"you're right, ryuu! but thoughts aside, congratulations, kageyama! you finally learned how to love!" nishinoya butts in, cheering for the younger.

"kageyama, toss me some balls!" hinata butts in with a different topic, ready for another spiking practice.

"no. that's enough for today." kageyama replies with a stern look.

tsukishima, who happens to be away from the crowd, scoffs as he saw how happy kageyama was as he was bragging about the girl he's courting, remembering the pain his female friend felt at lunch.

"tsukki, something wrong?" yamaguchi asks with his usual innocent expression, earning a sigh from the taller male.

"yamaguchi, what we heard from reo at lunch a while back should stay on the three of us, okay?" tsukishina says, not removing his gaze to the first year setter smiling together with the team.

"sure." the dark green-haired male asnwers as he felt sad for their female friend.

it's a good thing she's not here, though. tsukishima says inside his mind, rolling his eyes.

"anyone seen Reo?" this question boiled tsukishima's blood as he stared at the setter.

"why do you care?" the blonde asks, raising his eyebrow.

"uh, i don't know if you have been informed, but she's my childhood friend. do i have no rights to know where she went, you blonde telephone pole?" kageyama asks back, glaring at tsukishima.

"tsukki, enough."

"stop it, you two!" daichi scolds, breaking the two up.

"i saw rei by the hill outside the campus. seems like she's having her time alone." ennoshita answers kageyama'a question, rubbing the back of his head.

kageyama bows towards his senior as he went to the said place, purposely bumping onto tsukishima's arm, earning another scoff from the blonde.

"damn it." tsukishima curses under his breath, clenching his fists.

on the other hand, there sat the long-haired female kageyama was looking for.

"hey." kageyama starts off, quite startling reo.

"oh, hey." reo smiles, crossing her legs.

"rare for me to see you alone. something wrong?" kageyama asks, sitting beside her as he stares at the beautiful scenery.

"i just want to watch the sunset." reo answers, toning her voice down.

after that, their conversation was swallowed with deafening silence. kageyama knew that there's definitely something wrong, but he just decided to keep his mouth shut.

"oh, congratulations, by the way. what's that girl's name again?" reo asks, staring at the sun as it sets.

"thank you. she's haruka akira." kageyama smiles.

"tell me more about you two." reo says, eyes on the sun.

"i've been having my eyes on her ever since she transferred. it's love at first sight, i guess." he answers, shrugging.

reo gave her childhood friend a nod, trying so hard to think of a topic, until one topic to discuss came inside her mind.

"what would you do if... you have romantic feelings to a person but when you were about to tell that person, you suddenly get the news that he or she's in love with another?" reo asks out of the blue, which has taken kageyama aback. he never expected such a question from his friend who has low interest when it comes to these kind of stuff.

"i'd definitely feel sad about that. why? who is the guy? let me punch him." kageyama asks, clenching his fist.

go on and punch yourself, then. reo says inside her head, mentally rolling her eyes.

"it's nothing." reo smiles towards the latter.

"okay, but if you really need my help, i'm just here." kageyama smiles, standing up as he holds onto reo's hand, trying to pull her back to the campus, but reo didn't budge.

"actually, you guys go ahead without me. i still have some friends to meet, anyway." reo smiles, nodding.

"okay. make sure you get home safe." kageyama smiles, leaving the latter.

reo heaved out a heavy sigh as she stares at the dark sky filled with stars, until she felt a presence beside her, which made her jump out of surprise.

"i told you not to startle me, idiots!" reo yells, smacking their heads.

"we're sorry!" the two newcomers says in unison, laughing so hard.

"i swear, twins will be the death of me." reo mumbles under her breath.

"come on, reo-chan! let's have some fun at the arcade, shall we?" the golden yellow-haired guy asks, handing out his hand for the lady.

"promise me that after this, you'll buy some of our products." the grey-haired male says, expressionless.

here goes a long time opening up.