𝓯.ourteen

KAGEYAMA TOBIO

KAGEYAMA TOBIO

"say, tobio-kun, did you tell nii-san anything about this?" reo asks, munching on a macaron

"i did, but i told him you'll come over my place and stay there for the rest of the night and i didn't wait for his approval. he'll probably make his way to my place later and notice that i'm not there." i let a little laugh out.

"let the grand king be! we only get to hang out with these guys often." hinata butts in, eating skewered meat.

"guess so." reo smiles, roaming her eyes all over the place, her sight landing on lev who was talking to yaku-san.

with me noticing her action, i sighed and interrupted her thoughts.

"i have a bad feeling about lev." i tell her, making reo look directly at my eyes, which sent shivers down my spine.

her look is just as scary as ever. i think i'm going to have nightmares.

"can be." she replies, diverting her sight back to lev.

"i used to fight with his sister, alisa, a lot. lev despise me very much because of that, but he's a good friend." she explains while i just stared at her figure in front of me.

"though, you shouldn't have butted in that time. you can get implicated." reo says, staring at my orbs, but before i was even able to reply, she added the sentence:

"besides, you're not my boyfriend, tobio-kun." she teases and gives me a low laugh, making my cheeks raise a tint of pink.

"ooh, is the king jealous?" tsukishima butts in as well, pissing me off.

"you are not part of this conversation, you telephone pole." i reply at him, making both of them laugh.

"so, you are jealous, huh? too bad, because reo right here has the power to make guys fall in love with her that easy." tsukishima teases once again.

i swear, i'm near on smacking his glasses out of his stupid head.

"i am an ugly couch potato and you know it, kei." reo replies, then both of them laughed like as if there is no tomorrow.

"wow. is it just me, or does it seem to you like tsukishima doesn't mind being called kei as long as it's reo?" hinata asks, pissing me off more.

"how should i know, idiot!?" i ask him loudly, catching the attention of some of the players.

"chill out." tanaka-san says, patting my back.

"to answer your question, he really doesn't mind being called by his given name as long as it's reo. they seem to have this mutual bond together even though they just met this year." yamaguchi explains, looking over the two who were still chatting with each other before sharing more information to hinata, but all i noticed is that i am getting a sharp stare from the back.

i looked back and there i saw Lev, smirking at me before doing the "i'm watching you" hand sign, making me just stare at him and smile evilly.

"come at me." i whisper, doing a hand sign as well.

"you're scary, kageyama-kun. who are you talking to?"

with that sentence from hinata, i started to chase him around, but thank the stars, my voice was too low for him to hear.

as long as it's for reo's safety, i am willing to risk my all.