𝓯.ifteen

OIKAWA REO

OIKAWA REO

it was late at night and i missed over a thousand calls from both nii-san and iwaizumi-san, and yet i didn't bother to call them back

i swear, i'm gonna get sooooo many scoldings tomorrow.

"hey, eat your ramen, you idiot. stop staring at your phone and eat before hinata hogs over your food." i hear tobio-kun say, making me chuckle and just eat silently.

"are you sure you can arrive home safely at this late hour, hinata? why don't you come with us for a sleepover at tobio-kun's?" i ask worriedly.

it's getting pretty late and it might not be a good idea to go home at a time like this.

"no, it's okay. i have a late night bonding with my family so i have to go home." hinata says, smiling, making me nod and finish my meal silently.

"thanks for the treat, reo!" hinata waves goodbye at us.

"be careful out there." i tell him before he completely disappeared.

"let's go." tobio-kun says, holding my hand and walking faster than usual, which means i have to match it, making me sigh.

and in no time, we made it at his place. he had the house for himself for a day so no one's home.

"come in." he says, opening the main door, which i complied to.

"you can use the bathroom for a bath if you want." he says, eyes on the bag he's bringing. guess he's finding that protein bar the coach gave him.

without a word, i complied to his commands. as i wash off, i kept on thinking about lev. what is his real intention?

when i finished my bath, i dried up and put my pajamas on before sitting on the couch, leaning my head back against the soft yellow cushion, waiting for him to finish his own bath up, and yet again, it was lev who's filling my mind.

"are you still not sleepy?" he asks, a towel over his shoulders, sitting beside me.

"i am, but i'm having thoughts about what happened today." i sigh, looking forward.

"especially with lev." both of us say in unison, looking at each other right after before giving each other a chuckle, but then again, i'm left with complete confusion with my thoughts.

"you have oikawa-san. you have iwaizumi-san. you have the karasuno volleyball club. see? we're all here to protect you from harm so you don't have to worry." he reassures, caressing my hair, making me smile.

"thank you." i say with a bright smile, giving him a side hug, my ear hearing his heartbeat, which i supposed he got surprised to.

it's been ages ever since i got to hug this giant cinnamon roll, and yet the feeling when i hug him is still the same.

"i missed you a lot." i say once again and to be honest, i think i said that over a hundred times already.

"i missed you, too." he says, still caressing my hair, making me drift to sleep faster.

as i was getting sleepy, i felt a warm sensation on my forehead and heard the phrase "sleep tight" before i drifted into my deep slumber.