𝓽.hirty nine

OIKAWA REO

OIKAWA REO

"i told you, i had no intentions! it was just a joke!" lev shouts, pouting

"then why are you shouting!?" tobio-kun asks, shouting as well, making all of us sweatdrop.

seriously, who would've ever thought that the two players, each from karasuno and nekoma, who have the most intimidating aura around them would act like this?

"uh, guys, we didn't plan a training camp just for you two to fight, alright? now, get back here and practice your receives, lev." kuroo-san sighs, shaking his head from side-to-side in disbelief.

"b-but i want to jump some blocks!" lev argues back at their captain, and as expected, the tall gray-haired middle blocker earned a kick on the butt from his receive mentor, taku-san.

"shut up and improve your receives!" yaku-san yells as he was doing the kick, making us giggle because of the scene.

"you better follow your mentor, lev-kun!" bokuto-san yells from the other side of the court. it seems like their practice match between ubugawa high is still ongoing.

amazing. he managed to yell in the middle of hitting a cross shot.

"don't you–"

"tobi, chill out." i say, pulling him away from the scene before he could even say anything else.

"amazing, that's a new nickname for the king. sounds cheesy, though. makes me wanna cringe to death." kei butts in the conversation, earning a deadly glare from tobio-kun.

"please do, so that the world wouldn't be saltier than usual." is what he stated before looking away from the taller, making me giggle.

as week has passed ever since tobio-kun and i ended up on good terms and i must say, things are getting a lot better than before.

it felt great to return to the main flow of life. it felt great to call him by his first name again. everything went smooth.

it's making me happy.

as for akira-chan, she's living such a good life now. not only that, but her habit of playing other people's feelings has passed by like a roaring motorcycle by the road. everything went by quickly.

i'm glad that everything's back to normal. very glad to the point i didn't even notice that throughout my small i'm I'm smiling.

"what are you smiling about, reo-chan? that's creepy, like your suitor!"

"ha!?" tobio-kun and i yell towards his face in unison with terrifying voices as we gave him glares that could bury him alive.

"ah i'm so sorry i won't say that again!" hinata quickly responds, running away from tobio-kun and i, making the both of us laugh.

"but that's unusually cute, reo-chan! having a suitor is great, i guess." yachi-san smiles towards my direction, making me smile as well.

"righr? the nickname 'robio' is so cute but tobio-kun right here doesn't know how to fit in with the name." i laugh, ruffling tobio-kun's hair, earning a glare from my suitor.

"i've had enough of that blonde telephone pole and that human tangerine's playful insults, reo. don't join their forces!" tobio-kun yells, chasing hinata and i around.

"what do you think you're doing!? get back to shape!" daichi-san suddenly yells, making us stop because of shock and fear.

though the scene sure was scary, i managed to crack out a small smile when no one was looking at my direction, thinking about the things that had happened at such a small time.

it sure is good to be back on track.