↘︎ chapter sixty-six

66 | Back at Hogwarts for the last time

On September 1, 1996, Marley Macmillan retured to Hogwarts for her seventh and last year. By the end of the summer, she stayed in the apartment above Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes with Fred and George. She visited the Burrow twice, mostly because of Noen and Harry. But she was also happy to talk with Ginny and Hermione.

"You don't have to come." said Marley, and left her luggage at the apartment door. "Seriously, I can just Apparate."

"No." shook head George. "We know you can, but I promised Mum to take you to Kings Cross. She doesn't want you to go alone because of You-Know-Who."

"Oh, come on! Voldemort is not going to attack me in the middle of the street." Marley said, tyring to convince him she is old enough to do whatever she wanted. "I'm an adult."

"There's no way you could convince him, Marley." added Fred with a faint smile. "I thought you've already known it. You know us for six years. Well, you're smart--"

"Yes and you better shut the fuck up, before you could say something extremely stupid and she'll hex you." George cut him off. He turned around his red-haired head and saw the clock on the wall. He swore quietly but Marley and Fred heard him. "Okay, we're running out of time? We should go. Did you pack everything?"

"Yes, Mom." said Marley, rolling eyes annoyed. "You really sound like a mother."

"No, I'm a Daddy." George corrected her, smirking and Marley's cheeks flushed. "I'm just a responsible boyfriend--- at least, trying to be. Anyway, if you don't owl me sometimes, I'll be really sad."

"He'll cry for you again and I'm not ready for this." mumbled Fred. "So, please, don't forget to send him letters just to know he won't cuddle with the pillow Marley."

The girl nodded, laughing. The three of them Apparated at Kings Cross Station, directly in front of the station. They quickly entered and found the barrier between platform ten and nine. A dozen of Aurors and Hagrid were waiting for them and one of the Aurors passed along with Marley, Fred and George.

Platform nine and three quarters was overcrowded, full of teenagers, children and parents. Marley noticed the Weasley family and the others hadn't arrived yet.

"Well, I hope you're ready." said Fred.

"Not to get on the train without you." Marley bowed head sadly. "I still can't believe I have one year at Hogwarts without you, Lina and Lee."

"You have Katie, Ginny, Harry, Ron and Hermione." said George. "And this is just ten months without us. Then you will graduate and move in--"

"Move in?"

"Yes, in the apartment." joined Fred. "You're the best cook after Mom. And while you were with us, we were never hungry. So, we officially invite you to move in with us. I wonder if Lina had accepted. I'm still waiting for her letter."

"Wait, you asked Angelina to move in too?" raised eyebrows Marley and her mouth almost dropped. "Do you two date? Why I don't know about it? Fred, you're in so much trouble!"

"It happened soon." he defended himself, holding up hands, while his twin was laughing. "I promise, I wanted to tell you, but I was busy with the joke shop. Anyway, if you move in and Lina also does it, we will be couple-couple."

"You're grounded, Fred." said Marley calmly, trying to hide her smile. She was happy her best friend and other best friend finally started dating but she was mad he didn't tell her. "I allow Georgie to cook. Try your worst for Fred and your best for you."