Chapter 1

3rd POV

Land: unknown

A king was sitting on his throne. He was an old king, he had a long white beard. But he was also bald. His crown was decorated with different sized and shaped gems.

A man rushed into the throneroom and kneeled down.

man: Your majesty I apologise for rushing in uninvited, however, I have an urgent message I must deliver to you.

King: Tell me what is so urgent?

man: The summoning was successful but...

King: But what?

man: We managed to summon THAT.

King: Bring him here.

man: As you wish.

A man in a trainee, short and a white t-shirt was taken into the throne room.

man: Sire, he is still unconscious due to the summoning ceremony.

king: prepare for another summoning magic!

man: Right away Your Majesty

The summoned person slowly regained his consciousness and was looking around.

king: Before you freak out I will tell you that you were summoned here, unfortunately.

man: Wen? I was just running outside?

king: What is your name?

Gob: My name is Gob Rendbe.

king: OK. Inprison him!

Gob: WHAT?

Guards walked over to God Rendbe and he was taken to the prison.

Gob POV

I was taken to prison and chained there. There was only a bed in the cell.

???: Character created. Name: Gob Rendben. Unlocking inventory.

Gob: What is going on? What is this strange voice?

???: Initiating visible interface.

Gob: WHAT?

I could see strange bars and details in my vision. The bottom left part of my vision got two bar. EXP, HP, MP. In the middle, there was a number written "0". On the right side of my vision, I could see buttons, "A", "I", "S", "M". On my top right vision, I could see a map like thingy. I could see that I was in a prison but the area I was in was still undiscovered.

Gob: What is going on??

I imagined as I clicked onto the button of "A". It opened a window. with the following details:

Strength: Lvl 2

Health: Lvl 1

Endurance: Lvl 0

Intelligence: Lvl 0

Destruction: Lvl 0

Evasion: Lvl 2

Dodge: Lvl 2

Speed: Lvl 3

Restoration: Lvl 1

Vision: Lvl 3

Speach: Lvl 2

Taming: Lvl 10

Casting: Lvl 0

Luck: Lvl 1

Block: Lvl 2

Attribution points: 0